kamazing1
Accepted Solution

Whats your favorite Makeup Remover?

(0) Hearts

I'm currently using MAC Skincare Cleanse Off Oil..and lets just say Im not a happy camper. Seriously after 20 seconds of using this stuff my eyesight become blurred for at least 1 minute..and Im not exaggerating. Yeah..this is creepy! Which remover are you using? How is it?

missmia

Re: Whats your favorite Makeup Remover?

SEPHORA COLLECTION

FACE 30 Waterproof Eye Makeup Removing Pads

This one is amazing. It gets everything off very gently. Usually if I use pads like This I have to rinse with water bc the make up remover burns a little (like with Josie Maran).

This one is gentle but strong.

Tip:

u can gently pull them apart to make 2 out of 1 pad.

folding one in half helps refine cat eye liner.

glamourjollina

(0) Hearts

Believe it or not, but E.L.F makes some amazing cleansing/makeup remover wipes. These are super gentle, smells really good and the best part?!! Inexpensive!

These wipes are by far my favorite from all the other brands I have tried, and I have tried many as for me the makeup removal part has to be efficient and gentle!

I use these wipes for eye makeup removal too with no problems at all.

animegirl36

(0) Hearts

I really like the Kirkland Brand makeup removing wipes from Costco. Being a makeupaholic, I'm saying they're better than Estee lauder, Clinique, everything. They are gentle, don't burn or sting (I have sensitive skin), and they take off even waterproof mascara! Really cheap and you can buy in bulk. Hope this helps! 

(Also, I have makeup tutorials that you can watch! http://www.youtube.com/user/bariwebdesign?feature=mhum )

paleispretty

(0) Hearts

I have been using Lancome's Huile Doucer as my cleansing oil - I use 2 pumps for my entire face and carefully run my fingertips over my eyes so it doesnt get in them but still removes my makeup. HTH!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kamazing1
    • paleispretty
    • katie1724
    • mpere
    • eeyore1964
    • glamourjollina