sugarluvv

What will you purchase when september comes around?

Heres whats on my wishlist: new beauty blender, maybe 2 moonspoon eyeshadow, 2 ud lipstick in obsessed and native.  What are you going to buy? 

invisiblebike

Re: What will you purchase when september comes around?

Nothing! I'm on no-buy/low-buy. I'm only buying if I run out of daily necessities (haircare, skincare). Unfortunately for me, another YSL glossy stain is NOT a necessity.

Or is it????

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

Honestly not sure yet. Depends on what looks appealing & what's in the budget. Fall/winter is when I usually get new items though.

poshified

(0) Hearts

Items from the sale section... seeing the rate Sephora's going at the moment! :smileyhappy:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Wow, currently they have a lot of pantone sets going on!

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

oh my gosh I seriously want to buy E.L.F.s brow brush and comb I bought this item for my mom as a little stocking stuffer for Christmas now she just found it in her makeup bag and I tried it and LOVED it! I seriously want this product so bad it is sold out at the supertarget which I usually go to for my E.L.F fix so im searching all stores to see if they have it.  I love this because the comb/brush combo thickens and directs brows in the place you want them to go  and the cute skinny wand is so easy to hold in your hand and it all comes in an easy to travel with plastic case all for just one dollar! I cant wait to get this for myself :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:swfupload_657176139377976448.jpg

prettyinpa

I want to try Garnier Dark Spot corrector for hands (my old standby Nutrogena Age Renew Hand Cream with SPF is discontinued, boohoo). Other than that, I'm going to wait for the new fall collections and check out the new items from NARS. I've been keeping away from the NARS website because I don't want to tempt myself. :smileyhappy:

drrragon

ummm, yeah....speaking of tempting....thanks to you I went and bought that NARS eye and cheek palette at Nordies yesterday!  I literally went there straight from the airport (it's on the way home via metro).  It looks exactly the same as yours from Sephora, except instead of Laguna there's another blush, and the eyeshadow pans are arranged differently.  I haven't seen the Sephora one in person but from photos, I do suspect they are the exact same shades just with different names!

prettyinpa

Oops, I guess I joined Enablers Anonymous. So glad you like the palette, it's been my favorite since I got it. I love the tidyness and slimness of the palette, it substitutes for a ton of stuff in my makeup bag. 

drrragon

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

yes!  the slim form factor was definitely a big plus!  I guess it's not a huge deal to throw some individual shadows and blushes into a travel bag, but for some reason lately I've been obsessed with finding the *perfect* eye and cheek palette that I can quickly grab and go!  Probably because it takes all the guesswork out and removes all the stress and extra time I normally take trying to decide what stuff to take with me. :smileyhappy:  So excited to try it out, this is my first NARS purchase ever!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • invisiblebike
    • midnightangel
    • sugarluvv