jennilynnnn

What shade of lipstick describes your personality??

If you could only pick one!! It could be your all-time favorite lipstick, a specific product, or just the color that you think describes you! Even if you don't even own a color like it!

For myself, I would have to say a vibrant, bright, (almost on the verge of unwearable), light, pink color! Kind of like MAC Saint Germain or a much brighter and unsaturated version of Urban Decay's Obsessed. 

I thought it was a silly and fun question and I wanted to see everyone's own thoughts on it haha!

melissabt

Re: What shade of lipstick describes your personality??

It's so hard to narrow it down to one! I think for me everyone knows that I love light pinks with a blue undertone, one of my all time favorites is Smashbox Pout - bubblegum pink

pout.jpg

<3 Melissa
beauty4ashes

Ruby Woo

lovelykatya

The lipstick shade that describes me will depend on the mood I am in and makeup I am going for - soft and gentle or sultry and sexy.

For soft and gentle look - the shade that describes me is YSL lipstick in shade #1 Nude Beige

For a sexy sultry look I would say anything that is berry/magenta/bluish undertone (if its red shade it has to be a cool toned)  - Bite beauty Violet,  Bite Beauty Palomino,  MAC Rebel, MAC Candy Yum Yum, Mac Girl about town , etc.

jemly

NARS 'fire down below' which is described as a 'pure blood red'. 

basically, any matte deep red, bordering on 'wine' (but not as purple).

s220541-main-hero.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • melissabt
    • jennilynnnn
    • beauty4ashes
    • jemly
Photos2
  • s220541-main-hero.jpg