MintShake

What's your signature look?

This is kind of a broad question, but every girl has a signature feature to them, style-wise and makeup wise. 1601529_493911144053558_1717698896_n.jpg Ok, I'm not the best looking gal here, but I like a nice, natural look (the eyes are a bit messes up because I smudged the eyeliner) *cries* but yeah, a little foundation, setting powder, concealer liptint, or balm, mascara and I'm on the go! 

Nicrohr

Re: What's your signature look?

Picture 31.jpg

This is the glammed up version (fake eyelashes mostly and extra contouring) of my everyday look (it was for a party).

sydmarsis15

1524776_10152549591553242_54736741_n.jpg

I like to keep things really simple, unless I'm going out for a special occasion.  Lorac Pro Liquid Eyeliner, Lorac Pro mascara, and the Pro Palette is my go to for every day, with a bold lip.  I could use a little help with the brows, lol :smileytongue:

Urbie

While I wish I was as talented a make up artist as some of you ladies, my signature look is all natural.  I usually wear a winged out liquid liner.  The only pictures I have that actually show my makeup well are my headshots since they are professionally lit/shot, but the make up artist did exactly my normal look with a slightly heavier hand so that the photo would look just like me walking into an audition!Alli Urbanik IMDB crop.jpg

marydiva

You're beautiful! :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

Beautiful :smileyhappy:

comfyrock

Lovely!

jenjendoitagain

So pretty!!

Urbie

Thanks ladies! 

Londonlover101

@makeup maven are you a model? you are so pretty! its nice not to see the typical anorexic rail thin models every once in a while,you are so pretty and healthy and beautiful! and mintshake you are gorgeous don't ever say you are not the best looking gal here, because you are stunning!

makeupmaven

Aww thank you so much! I used to model for fun a little more often, lucky for me this photographer was the last one I shot with years ago and he wanted to shoot again.

Haha yeah I'm nowhere near anorexic (though I am pretty health-conscious)...I'll be honest, I weigh like 170 typically and I'm 5'5"...but I guess it works for me?

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

for everyday I love the natural look and only use anything other then foundation/concealer on special occasions :smileyhappy:

IllegallyBlonde

Mintshake I don't agree about "not the best looking gal here" I think you're beautiful! And the natural look suits you. 

makeupmaven

Yep, I'm all about natural! Makeup is great, but you want your own beauty to be the focus! <3 Your eyes are huge, so pretty!

makeupmaven

[ Edited ]

Pretty natural for the most part...this look actually had some grey/ soft smokey-ness to it, but since photos wash out makeup, it just looks natural which is fine with me!

My skin is not really as yellow as it looks in my avatar of course, just natural daylight on a very bright/ beautiful day last Saturday. Wearing my go-to Naked (1) Palette, I did do something different that day. I'm normally all about my PTR CC, but I wanted to wear an actual foundation for photos, so I used Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation in 2.3 (I always like to go a little darker than my natural facial skintone to match my body, this is also more yellow than what I normally gravitate to), and I used my Beauty Blender for the first time. Loved it, looked like natural skin and stayed on perfectly. Though on a daily basis, I'm back to my CC (we have funky lighting in the bathroom at work, so I need that color correction or else I'm a little horrified to look in the mirror).

Adding one more, my fave from the shoot:

best.jpg

bikiniheadshot.jpgmaybestanding.jpg

marydiva

You're stunning! :smileyhappy:

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Mary!  Did I mention that you all are the best? <3 Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and is having a great new year so far!

jenjendoitagain

Gorgeous!

And, I hope this doesn't sound strange-but I'm sure it will...you have the cutest lips! The perfect cupids bow!

makeupmaven

Thank you, doesn't sound strange! You ladies are all making me feel wonderful about myself, thank you (I hope that doesn't sound conceited, I'm very appreciative).

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

It's always nice to hear compliments and boost ones confidence! Not conceited at all!

comfyrock

Not on BT, jenjen!  Not strange at all. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 90 replies
  • 167 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • katie1724
    • nikki