georgiaastar

What's your favourite all time lipstick?

My favourite all time lipstick is MAC Saint Germain, I've provided my own swatches etc.

Saint Germain is my favourite lipstick because it is a great colour and it has a very moisturising texture to it. (I also love the smell of all MAC lipsticks hehe)

If you guys would like anymore swatches/ reviews on any item (Naked 2 palette, Benefit Watts up, any drugstore items aswell, I might be able to do them).

So I definetly rate Saint Germain 5/5, although the lipstick does not stay on for the longest time, but I still love the colour pay off and the consistency.

I also have very fair skin, so that might be a reason why it has very good colour pay off on me, Please leave your favourite make up items down below in the comments! :smileyhappy:

Thanks a million,

Georgiaastar :smileyhappy:

jennypenny1995

Re: What's your favourite all time lipstick?

(0) Hearts

YSL's Rouge Volupte Shine in #6.  Perfect punch of color for Summer, yet I find myself wanting to wear it in Fall because it's just so...perfect!

mberteig

(0) Hearts

My sister adores Benefit Lip Plumping pencil lip color in the color "Hey Sailor".  It hasn't been made for years...and she's just about out of her very last one, boo hoo!!

cmeas

(0) Hearts

Chanel coco shine in boy

x0Emilie0x

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried a ton of lipsticks, but I really like the ones by L'ancome and the Sephora brand ones ($12, really cheap, nice smell, good long lasting color payoff. I like their matte shades best). I'm looking into UD as well, but I don't own a lipstick from them at the moment.

warriorwitch

Urban Decay (Vintage) Lipstick in Requiem is my all time favorite. I am hoping to find a good dupe for it, as I only have half a stick left (which means closer to 3/4 counting the part that will need to be depotted). I love it, and always get compliments when I wear it but I try to save it for special occasions so I don't run out.

Meg82

I can't do just one, I tried, it was physically painful.  I am loving UD Manic, Bite Pencil in Rhubarb, NARS Cruella, and YSL Glossy Stain #7

BeautyJunkie325

I love UD Naked, Nars Cruella and Nars Vendanges.  I did just buy UD Manic and it may make the list soon. :smileyhappy:

Meg82

oh UD Manic is amaaaaazing. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I LOVE it!!!!!  I picked it up while out shopping with a girlfriend.  We ran into Ulta so she could pick up some shampoo and I was checking out the new Revolution lipsticks.  They had someone in store from UD who started chatting with me.  I was looking for a darker fall color and she picked Manic and told me it would look amazing on me.  Boy was she right.  Now that the weather in OH is getting cooler, I will definitely be wearing it more. :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I almost ordered manic!!!!! I'm really regretting not getting it.

ilovetopurplefy

RiRi Woo! It's not as drying as Ruby Woo and I need to get more tubes of it. I have two currently. It's also very long-wearing so yeah! :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

I want to try that one! Someone else told me its there new favorite over ruby woo.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Right now it's urban decay revolution lipstick in jilted

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • jennypenny1995
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • BeautyJunkie325