ChicDabbler

What's your favorite collection?

[ Edited ]

In addition to great customer service, there's no argument that Sephora comes out with great collections! I came thiiiiiiis close to purchasing a lipstick from Smashbox's Love Me collection, and cannot resist buying the mirror from Disney Jasmine collection. While last year's Pantone tangerine set was great for lip/cheek colors, I think the dark green is going to be stunning as eyeliner/shadows.

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - The Color of The Year Collection

And there's even a standing set of brushes!

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - Color Contour Face Brush Set

So, what's your favorite collection in the past? and what collection are you looking forward to right now?

sephoramusthave

Re: What's your favorite collection?

I have to add this!!

Benefit Boxed Powder Collection! I have 5, need 3 more to complete my collection. Must have!

kaye123

I haven't tried one out yet. I really want to try the Chanel CC cream, but I will probably start with the Olay. lol

ChicDabbler

Ooohh Chanel! Lol, Olay is prob cheaper. I finally brought a couple TM just weeks before BB cream came out. fortunately I haven't brought BB cream yet, so maybe I will try CC after I finished some of my TMs.

kaye123

I am excited about all of the CC creams coming out! I love what companies are doing with foundations and tinted moisturizers now.

ChicDabbler

Ooh, have you tried any of the CC creams? They sound interesting but I'm not motivated. =P

kimmi1115

Hmmm.... I'm really not sure as crazy as it sounds lol.  I have bits and pieces of items from collections.  This is a tough one! 

Until I can come to a sure answer, I'm just going to play it safe and say Christmas gift sets in general lol.

sephoramusthave

Urban Decays Naked Collection.

:smileyvery-happy:

MoreGun89

Collectionwise, definitely Tarte's Maracuja collection, otherwise there's a little of this and that brandwise everywhere :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • kimmi1115
    • ChicDabbler
    • MoreGun89
    • kaye123