Answer
katiereyn
What's the best way to go natural this summer?

I live in Texas, which means it's super hot all the time. Any tips, tricks, or suggestions on how to look natural and fresh without using pounds of make up? I feel like anytime I look up "natural looks" there's about ten times more products.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
DesertRose0706
Answered

I live in Arizona and I still like to wear makeup in te summer, but I use fewer products and products  that are lighter.  i like tinted moisturizers or BB creams, concealer, eyeliner, maybe one shade of eye shadow in a light color, brown or grey pencil eye liner on the water line, mascara, blush and sometimes bronzer. and a tinnted lip balm or lip stain.  I really just try to keep my skin looking natural and fresh and limit eye make up.

laurabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Katiereyn, I don't live in a hot or humid area, so I never have to deal with those types of makeup weather issues.  However, if you want to keep it as simple as possible, I would recommend only applying mascara, concealer (on imperfections only) and some tinted lip balm.  Of course, don't forget to apply a moisturizer with SPF first!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

midniterae
Answered

I live in Arizona and during the summer, I mostly just use tinted moisturizer(to even out my skintone), concealer under my eyes, powder, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, and lip gloss. 

ellevee09
Answered

I live in south texas and boy every day seems to be getting hotter and hotter. Tinted moisturizer or BB creams is the way to go. Remember less is more. :smileyhappy:)

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Do a self tanner to where your face already has good color it only takes minimal  makeup to look great everyday just apply some powder ,blush, mascara, lippie and go!:smileyhappy: Hope this helps!

jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

Pixiwoo on YouTube just posted a video on this exact topic.  I think it's called "Nic's Day Makeup".  Really great tutorial and product selection!

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • midniterae
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • ellevee09
    • katiereyn
    • DesertRose0706
    • laurabt