Answer
corrin99
What's in your 5 min fix?

If you only have 5 mins to be presentable, what are your go to products?

I use Estee Lauder Day Wear, it doesn't have much color but it really makes you glow and evens out skin.  I use a little Revlon Custom Creations under my eyes and any red areas.  A very light sweep of Victoria's Secret Gold School eyeshadow.  Curl my lashes and apply a thin layer of Covergirl Professional Mascara on top lashes only.  I rubbed a pink cream blush on and grabbed a pink sheer gloss in my pocket, Bobbi Brown in Peony.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 11
brookie673
Answered

Gahhhhhh!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

5 MINUTES

Minute ONE

Apply either "That Gal," or "The POREfessional," as a primer!

Minute TWO

Apply my Clinique Advanced Concealer with a makeup sponge wedge to my pimples and undereye circles!

Minute THREE

3:00- 3:15: Quickly dust on Cover Girl TruBlend blush in Shimmering Sands and blend with fingers.

3:15- 3:30: Quickly apply ELF's Complexion Perfection powder to my T-zone.

3:30- 4:00: Apply my Sephora Tricks of the Trade Eye Primer to my eyelids and blend in.

Minute FOUR (!)

Apply my Sephora Mono Eyeshadow in Peach Beige under my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eye so I look more awake. Quickly apply a sparkly light brown shadow all over my lid. VERY QUICKLY apply Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara.

FIVE MINUTES, BUZZZZZ (mimicking the kitchen timer :smileyvery-happy: ). Hopefully I didn't mess anything up, or else I'd have to leave out steps! lol :smileyvery-happy: Good post, very fun :smileyhappy:

kalex
Answered

First, I absolutely must slap on some foundation or tm to even out my complexion.  My foundation of the moment is Armani Face Fabric (which applies flawlessly btw and for the price it better).

Next, I am very pale so a bit of blush is a must.  My current favorite is NARS SexAppeal.  It's a very light shade so it's almost impossible to mess up or make it look unnatural.

Lastly I would swipe on some mascara to lenghten my lashes (lengthen? who am I kidding? to make it look like I even have any). 

tenngal
Answered

The first thing I would do if I only had 5 minutes to get ready would be to apply my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation quickly with my stippling brush.

Step 2 would be to set it with Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder.

Step 3 would be to add a taupe or beige colored eyeshadow all over my lid to even out the skin tone on my eyelids.

Step 4 would be to curl and apply some Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara on my lashes.

Step 5 would be to use my MAC Eyebrow Pencil to fill in my sparse eyebrows.

I would just have to let my lips go bare because the other makeup I listed above is more important to me than lip color or gloss is.

:smileyhappy:

xoxcharlottexox
Answered

First, a quick swirl-tap-buff of Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation... if I'm in a hurry, it gives nice enough coverage to let me skip the concealer.

Then, a little Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in 0.05 oz Warmth Warmth on forehead, nose, sheeks, and chin, and then a little extra on apples of cheeks to look kind of like blush.

I set with powder & I'm done with my complexion. For eyes, I curl my lashes, and apply mascara (It changes all the time. I like Lancome DÉFINICILS - High Definition Mascara) usually 3 coats, which darkens up my eyes enough so I can skip liner... liner is a time hog! It would probably take a few minutes for perfected liner, which I always have to have! No smudges whatsoever or I remove it and reapply. (Unless I want smugdy, smokey liner, of course.)

A shadow like Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P. R.S.V.P. brightens eyes and makes them look 'done' but only takes a few seconds to apply with your finger!

For lips, I apply a colored gloss... it adds color, shine, and it's one step so it saves me time! Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Meringue Meringue is a favorite! :smileyhappy:

Hope you like it!

xoxo, Charlotte

kcoachlver
Answered

Just some simple eyeshadow and blush and done! Then it will be even quicker!

jenna1997
Answered

PINK blush pink eyeshadow and mascara!

waterbaby1981
Answered

tinted moisturizer and Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Bonfire or Kissyfit and I'm out the door.

prettyinpa
Answered

Dash on sunscreen, let dry.  Brush hair if messy, then quick spritz of spray wax to make it look fluffy and piecey. Put on shadow primer, liner and mascara. If I'm running ahead, spot on foundation primer, then tinted moisturizer or foundation only on problem areas if needed. Probably can skip concealer if I slept well LOL. Swipe on SPF lip treatment and out the door! (Don't trip over dog).

ohhenri
Answered

Right now, since it's summer, my 5 minutes face takes me about 1!! Just put my Clarin's eye revive beauty flash, my moisturizer and some sunscreen, and then, I'm done!!! When I'm working, I'll add a few steps: primer, concealer, powder, eye primer, eyeshadows (x2 or 3) and mascara, and that's about 5 minutes. I like to sleep for as long as I can, so I became a master of doing it fast!!!!!

sephoramusthave
Answered
(0) Hearts

1. Put on powder foundation. Right now I am using Lancome Dual Finish in Porcelaine d'Iviore I.

2. Put on Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVPR.S.V.P.

3. Put on blush. I like Benefit Coralista.CORALista

4. Put on lipstick. Right now I am using Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Poodle SkirtPoodle Skirt

and of course under all this I have sunscreen. 

mojokitty
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Only 5 mins? Ok I'd put on Cetaphil UVA/UVB facial mositurizer, then I'd stipple Estee Lauder double wear foundation mixed with Tarte smooth operator on my paint palette working from the center of my face out covering the important areas. Then a Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt under my browbone and blend with my ring finger. Then a layer of Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes mascara, coral lipgloss and a sweep of Nars Orgasm on my cheeks.

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 30 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • sephoramusthave
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • waterbaby1981