What's On Your Makeup Shopping List ?

Hey girls, what's on your current makeup shopping list to buy/try from Sephora, MAC, department stores or drugstores ?.

I'm currently wanting the following :-D !!

* Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation

* Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara

* Lancome Hypnose Mascara

* Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara

* Tarte Light's, Camera's, Splashes Mascara

* Amore Pacific Hydra Gel Moisturizer

* OCC Lip Tar Black Metal Dahlia 

Re: What's On Your Makeup Shopping List ?

Some MAC brushes

Undetermined highlighter

Naked 3

Bathroom expansion to accommodate my makeup addiction :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

--More Real Techniques brushes

--Soap & Glory Foot Cream & Body Wash (really loving everything Soap & Glory lately)

--Naked 3 palette 

--Clinique's Yellow Superprimer (tried a sample of this and it's better than my Smashbox primer!)

(0) Hearts

I have a giveaway on my youtube channel for real technique brush sets (2 sets & a beauty blender) & now I want one of the sets, lol! 

IKEA Malm dressing table

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10203610/

MUJI drawers

(0) Hearts

I just ordered Muji drawers, the 5drawer and 2drawer w lid. Tuesday is going to take forever to get here!

(0) Hearts

I love my muji drawers! I might order more.... :/

[ Edited ]

YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow (in 20)- I really need some new neutrals that aren't super warm toned and those 4 look so amazing!

Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler- I know I'm late to the party haha

Diorshow Waterproof Mascara- I got some exciting news the other day- I was accepted into an internship/study abroad program in Panama!! I'll be there January-April and I really need to get a waterproof mascara because of the (apparently) crazy humidity and I already know my favorite YSL Babydoll just won't hold up. Has anybody tried this? I'm open to any other suggestions on mascara that can hold up to the elements!!

drrragon-----Its $299.99. Which I think is a good deal because I've never been able to find a vanity that costs less than 500. I was thinking about getting an ediva, which is a clear cube dupe, its a stack of acrylic drawers that costs 300 bucks. I'd rather get this vanity then!

on definitely would rather spend the 300 on the pretty vanity!  I got acrylic 3-drawers and 5-drawers from Muji, they work fine and are about $25 each!

upload_6559579310284120919.jpg

I have this very simple plastic stack of 9 drawers from walmart which I love very much, and that holds most of my makeup. I've wanted the ediva for the longest time but could never bring myself to spend that much on a set of plastic drawers. But this is what it looks like.

(0) Hearts

OMG, now I want one of these so bad. But there is absolutely no way I could ever spend that much money on an acrylic organizer. I didn't even spend that much for my vanity

upload_8653923140077699509.jpgBig Lots also has this vanity, its a lot cheaper at 130 bucks, but I don't like it because it only has one big drawer and I'm crazy about organization and would never want all my stuff jumbled up in one drawer.

(0) Hearts

Well, I didn't want a vanity. Didn't being the operative word and in the past tense. :smileyhappy:

you can always get drawer organizers, super cheap at target!

(0) Hearts

I got a few muji drawers recently and I like them a lot. I like that the drawers are thinner because it helps me keep products organized and see what is located, where :smileyhappy:

upload_5100341916522403480.jpgRight now I am LUSTING over a vanity I saw at Big Lots today. Its gorgeous, the perfect size and it has lots of storage space. But I wouldn't know where to put it because my home is over furnished.

That's gorgeous, and such a good size w/ the multiple drawers! How much was it??

dolceloure---I'm not sure which one youre asking the price on, but the ediva is 300, the brown vanity is 300 and the black vanity is 130.

(0) Hearts

Oops sorry! I was drooling over the brown one, with the 5 drawers. Thanks for listing the prices!

eeep!  that is the cutest thing!  and the perfect size for my bedroom!  gotta find me a big lots ....

drrragon----How much do you think it costs? Its SUCH a good price.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_5100341916522403480.jpg
  • upload_6559579310284120919.jpg
  • upload_8653923140077699509.jpg