StraightRhodes

What products are you currently trying to use up?

I currently trying to make my way through several moisturizer samples and my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation.

I like the foundation quite a bit but I am wanting to try something new.

shinybananas

Re: What products are you currently trying to use up?

(0) Hearts

Moisturizers!  Specifically, Clarins Multi Active Night Cream, and Fresh Youth Preserve Lotus.  I see the bottoms, and I know it's coming!

I also just HIT PAN on bronzer...Tarte Park Avenue Princess.  Holy hell, that's a first, and weirdly, I don't even use it every day anymore.  But now, it's inspired me to try and use it up.  This is clearly so I can justify buying another bronzer (not that I don't have three more in my collection...).  

I also have a ton of samples/deluxe samples, but none I am aching to get rid of.

knadala

(0) Hearts

1. My Simple makeup remover wipes.

2. Covergirl Lash blast volumizer mascara.

3. Tokidoki mini lipgloss.

4. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB cream.

starletta8

Too many!  I finally killed my oversized bottle of Dove lotion this month, so I'm going to enable myself to buy my every-winter bottle of Bliss body butter ASAP.

But really... I just want my Origins Plantscription Eye Cream to just. be. done.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

@Starletta8. Oh did you see that Bliss body butter trio? I love all 3 scent, altho I only use up 1 tube/yr so I'm not sure if I want to keep it for 3 yrs....

And I love your avatar! Great hair! =D

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Trying to get through several eye cream samples to see which one is the best for my undereye puffiness.  Need to use each one for several days to get the real effect of each, so it takes awhile to get through them all!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Right now? hmmmm.....

Full size:

- BBW Into the Wild body lotion

- Super by perricone Body Toning serum

- Clarins toner

Samples/mini:

- Art of Shaving shaving cream

- L'occitane Angelica moisturizer

- Dr. Brandt pores no more pore thing treatment

- Philosophy Take a Deep Breath moisturizer

- AmorePacific Moisture Bound eye gel

I feel like I should be able to finish them in 2-3 weeks, so now I'm like "cccccc'mon......"

violalea

Hmm too many. Ok, Origin eye cream, FAB pads, mini OH transformation cream and about 10 of the foil samples mostly foundation, see I told you too many :smileywink:.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

violalea, which Origins eye cream?  Im trying to use up my FAB pads too. I want the Bliss Peel Pads & opted for the FAB during 4X promo (because they were less $$). i should have just gotten the Bliss.

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

I never end up with foil samples of foundation because they never have my shade. I do however have a box (the box from the give me more lip set actually) just full of samples to get through.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • StraightRhodes
    • starletta8
    • violalea