Answer
princesspurple
Accepted Solution
What makeup should 14 year old wear???

Hey so I am almost 14. I am now starting to get more makeup for myself. But what kind of makeup is appropriate for my age? Please help me girls! Thanks and have a great day! :smileyhappy: <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kelly5308
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm in teh 8th grade and I get what you're saying totally....

You don't want your makeup to be TOO obvious b/c makeup should still enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up.

Coverup for zits/dark circles is OK, but don't use to much because it'll look like you're trying WAY to hard.

I don't agree with teh person who said waterline eyeliner is too "old"...as long as you make sure it doesn't look like your did your makeup with a sharpie marker, a little should be fine. Plus its HARDER to put it above your lashes. Secondly mascara is a must. Classic black is all you need.....Covergirl lashblast is a cheaper alternative to my fave-buxom buxom lash. If you want to do blush, don't go for powder...it looks sparkly an dcheap. Go for a cream blush that adds more of a natural glow to your face so its not as obvious that you're wearing makeup. If you really want to do eyeshadow, go for neutral shimmery colors, but its kinda alot just for school/day-to-day wear. For night and stuff its fine though. For lips- I HIGHLY recommend Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted LIp Treatment-It makes you look like you have naturally pink lips without having that 8-year-old playing-with-mommy's-makeup tacky gloss look. It just adds a little shine. Thats pretty much it...Hope this helped! xoxo

Question Stats
  • 19 answers
  • 29 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • anaa
    • Maggy
    • allegrissima
    • princesspurple
    • victoria9845
    • kathrynclaire