Answer
victoria9845
What item should I splurge?

Hey lovlies! I am in highschool and work very hard for my money, so I can't just buy whatever! i have a list of profucts that I am debating between which ones I'll get first! Please list them in order from splurge on first to splurge on last!

Here is my list: (No order)

1.Urban Decay 24/7 Glide - On Pencils in Yeyo

2. or in the color Underground

3.Benefit Hirvana Box Blush

4.Benefit Lip and Cheek tint in Rose.

5.NARS Foreplay set

THANK! You're beautiful!

XX Victoria

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
katie1724
Answered

This is just personal preference -- it really depends on what you would use the most!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide - On Pencils in Underground (because I can't be without eyeliner, and taupe is a staple shade!);

2. NARS Foreplay Palette (because I love NARS, and this covers Orgasm, a warm blush, a cool blush, a highlighter, etc. These are really pigmented, though, and the fuchsia in particular will require careful application);

3.Benefit Hervana Box Blush (because it smells good and is more effortless than a super pigmented blush);

4.Benefit Lip and Cheek tint in Rose (I like that it's good for cheeks AND lips, but i found it to be really dry on the lips and hard to blend on the cheeks -- some people love it, but you have to blend really quickly); and

5. UD Yeyo (only because I don't really like white liner -- if, by chance, you're trying to open up your eyes, go for a flesh-toned liner instead. If you like white liner, go for it -- and you can bump it up to #2).

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • victoria9845
    • lylysa
    • viviene23
    • 7nicole3
    • Graceann
    • PrettyPlusTax