thesupergirl

What is your go to lip color?

I'm curious to see what everyone uses mine go to color right now is urban decay revolution lipstick in jilted. I have been wearing it everyday for the last 2 weeks

Nicrohr

Re: What is your go to lip color?

(0) Hearts

for years my go-to if i want LIPSTICK has been MAC (it's a bright fuschia - but not NEON bright).

Actually this thread made me realize that the color is worn off and I don't know which one it is is  - it's a (silght) Lustre, and it looks between Lovelorn and Lusterling.  Gosh when I want another I'll have to go in to MAC and see if they can help!

Otherwise it's clear or soft pink balm/gloss (simple, low or no shimmer) for me!  Currently Dior LIpglow Balm (self adjusting), or Kiehl's CLEAR #1 - I don't like K's colored balms :smileysad:.

lmi82

(0) Hearts

Lipstick Queen 'Medieval' Lipstick and Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Gloshan are the ones that I reach for the most.

solveig

(0) Hearts

Dior Addict in Blush. The prettiest everyday natural pink.

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi thesupergirl, I switch it up all the time, but this week I've been wearing Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in Fuchsia Frolic:smileyhappy: -Laura

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Lately it has been two from the Give Me More Lip set:

Too Faced Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny topped with Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian.

DST57

(0) Hearts

Right now I'm a little addicted to Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey.  I find myself reaching for it before anything else.  Got it as a sample and went out less than a week later to buy it :-)

evno

Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick in Pomegranate. It's great for a pop of red, or you can smudge it in slightly to achieve a natural pink. It feels and smells so good! I discovered it when I bought the lip layers duo. Vidal, the pink shade, is bright and great, too!

swfupload_6906339669432773424.jpg

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I am planning on picking this up in the "Neutral" duo. 

DST57

(0) Hearts

I have the Neutral one and think it's great.  I actually like both of them best under a light gloss but they look really nice alone as well.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I think I might get both now :smileyhappy:

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Right now It's been Buxom's lipgloss in Amy.  It's clear but has some subtle shimmer.

PeacockFeathers

(0) Hearts

Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Colour in Pizazz. It's fab, and pretty! I love the colour (Its like crushed raspberry!)

grilledchz

Bite lipstick in Pepper. I was just on a business trip, and I'm pretty sure I lost it somewhere. So I've pretty much been dying this past week. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Been there done that I feel your pain

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Cinnamon Kiss

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi thesupergirl,

Right now its Too Faced Marshmallow Bunny and UD in Native (liner and lipstick).

<3 Melissa
thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

That's the next thing I want an urban decay lip liner

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

I have been loving Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick in Turn On. It is kind of a MLBB for me, so it is easy to wear.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I'm in love with urban decay revolution lipstick! I bought 3 and I'm about to order more!

NotCrocker

I have two and I am constantly going by Sephora on my way home to scout the rest. Such a great lipstick!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • wendyomgwar
    • lmi82
    • melissabt
    • solveig
    • syritt