dahlianoir

What is your favorite finishing spray?

(0) Hearts

I just finished my Skindinavia spray, and I'm looking for something else. I know that Skindinavia makes the Urban Decay All-Nighter for them, so I don't think I want to go that route because it's more expensive and nothing so special. Maybe something with good skin properties? 

Any suggestions? 

beauty4ashes

Re: What is your favorite finishing spray?

(0) Hearts

MAC Fix + 

jaha8005

Andy - Like Kiki, I have both too and agree with her that Fix+ smells better.  I think they both spray nice and even.  I use the Hourglass Ambient powder and when I give a shot of the Fix+ as a last step, it just seals and melds everything together nicely and gives a great natural finish, especially if you feel you look too powdery.  Also, in the summer, it feels GREAT and cool on the skin.  I have also used Urban Decay sprays, but just repurchased the Fix+, so it's definitely my preference.

bad823

(0) Hearts

Fix+!  Love it!!

melissabt

Hi Dahlianoir,

My fav is the Clinique Moisture Surge. I like to use it by itself and before or after my foundation. My face does not feel sticky after using this.

moisture surge face spray.jpg

<3 Melissa
mpas

Amorepacific Moisture Hydration System =)

AlwaysGlamorous

Honestly, the Skindinavia sprays are the best setting sprays I've ever tried. I've used them for years now and have strayed, only to be SUPER disappointed. The Kat Von D setting spray was the most recent disappointment; people RAVED about this one and I thought it was beyond TERRIBLE. Somehow the KVD one had a chunky mist--I don't even know how that's possible but it is. MAC sprays were OK but still not as good as Skindinavia. 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I love the UD De-Slick spray!! (:

Kiki1517

MAC Fix+ (I love the smell, use this just to get rid of any powdery-ness).

UD All Nighter (when I want staying power)

quixotic

I confess it, my favorite is simply Evian Mineral Water Spray.  I figure no skincare properties are really going to get through my foundation and primer anyway.  Evain set my makeup just fine in the morning and is great for reviving my makeup during the day.

vmeiners

(0) Hearts

So is the marykay finishing spray by skindinavia the exact same as ud?????

infinitise

(0) Hearts

The way that the product is distributed is very important for me 

because I hate how some of them sprays too much of the product in one small area.. 

The formula of Mac is good, but I always end up ordering Too cool for school one. 

its sprays like Evian mist (very fine, like a fog) and it has cooling effect 

jaha8005

MAC FIX+.  It's perfection!  And multi-use.  I use it after moisturizer and before foundation.  And again as the last step in my routine. 

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

I've always wanted to try Fix+, but I can't get myself to buy a bottle of water with some extra ingredients. Is the Fix+ better than the Mineralize Charged Water? 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I have both, I think Fix+ at least smells better. I love the MAC sprayers better than any other brand. They deliverr a nice mist whereas sometimes the UD ones spray out too much product at once.

evno

Kiki, I do like the UD all nighter, but do you think transferring it into the MAC bottle will help? I'd just get the Fix+ if the spray was nice and even. 

Kiki1517

Yes, I've done it a few times already :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • quixotic
    • mpas
    • melissabt
    • AlwaysGlamorous