What is your HG makeup remover?

tuesdaym

What is your HG makeup remover?

[ Edited ]

I like wipes, but I am trying to branch out to others and have found some real duds and a few good ones. I like the Sonia Kashuk one ok, but I really dislike the Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. Maybe I am just using it wrong, but I find it is too gentle to remove mascara!

kd006

Re: What is your HG makeup remover?

For my eye makeup remover I just like to use the CVS brand. It works exactly the same as neutrogena (which is what I was using before) and it's like 2 bucks cheaper. I use more product than I did with neutrogena but whatever. Then I use the neutrogena wipes to take off my face makeup

kimmi1115

My HG makeup remover would have to be Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes.  They remove eye makeup and face makeup easily.  I don't know how many packs of them I've gone through lol.

quenbee

I love origins well off.  this is my HG eye make up remover, it's the only one that doesn't sting my eyes or leave my eyelids with that oily feeling.

garnett

My long time favorite eye makeup remover is Lancome's Bi-facil double action eye makeup remover.  I find it to be thorough and never irritating.  It gets all the tightline and waterproof mascara but remember that with any eye makeup remover you need good saturation on the pad when removing more stubborn products. As far as wipes, my favorite is philosphy purity made simple wipes.  I find them to be a little wetter than most brands that I have tried and I much prefer that. They are great for removing all traces of my face makeup and work well  on regular eye makeup. 

lovelyred139

I don't use eye makeup, so I find some manner of wipes plus a toner take care of it if I'm too lazy to wash my face properly that day.  Right now I'm alternating between Neutrogena's Makeup Remover towelettes and the Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes.  My toner of choice is Burt's Bees Rosewater toner -- takes care of whatever foundation/blush is still left on my face -- but I'll have to find something else when my bottle runs out this week.  Burt's Bees is repackaging the product and I can't seem to find it on the shelves at my usual carriers.

ChicDabbler

I find Clinique purple eye make up remover to be much better than their other ones.

Personally my HG is Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water. It seriously feels exactly like water, but hydrates AND take off make up pretty well, including the waterline/lashline (no irritation/sting). Once I used up my current 2 bottles of make up remover, I'm ready to splurge for the big one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • poemelyric
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115