AWest86

What is one makeup product/brand that you think EVERYBODY should own?

beautylovingirl

Re: What is one makeup product/brand that you think EVERYBODY should own?

Definitely concealer because I have dark circles under my eyes thanks to my mom's genetics. Hope this helps!

kimmi1115

For me, some sort of concealer.  I have bad allergies and sinuses, and it can show at times under my eyes.  I already have to feel bad from sinuses so I don't want to have to see the blue tinge under my eyes, too.

alecgatorbby

Good question. A product that I love, and received in a point perk, without really knowing what it was, (and now i'm hooked) is Anastasia Brow Gel, my eyebrows look full and perfectly neat without any effort, no colors or anything (although you can get tinted) but it gives you like, 40% more brow. I especially love it when I'm doing just a simple foundation and mascara day. You'd be amazed at what this stuff can do. It's a staple now. :smileyhappy:

gardeniaeater

i think these products should be owned because even if you're having the worst morning ever, they're easy enough to add a little something. a swipe of mascara, eyeliner, and a quick application of gloss. all set! believe me, i have roadtested this procedure many times. lol.

mangosong

Eyeshadow! I love it! However, eyeshadow is nothing without a good mascara! For eyeshadow, I would say Urban Decay (don't forget your primer!). For mascara, Dior!

Selina236

For me, foundation/powder and blush are a given. So aside from that, eyeshadow! Specifically the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. It truly is the most versatile palette I have ever come across. It has all the colors you need to create literally any look, from a bold smokey eye to an extremely neutral matte eye that simply gives your eye a little brightness and an awakened look.

jollister

Benefit Hello Flawless! powder foundation.  It's  nice multi tasker that is foundation, powder and can also be used as a concealer.  Purse must have!

IllegallyBlonde

for me it's foundation. i can't go out of the house without it... healthy looking, beautiful skin is definitely my #1 goal!

miabt

Ohh, thats a good question!  It's so different for everyone!  The one thing that everyone should have is a good blush.  For me, full face of makeup or not, blush makes a HUGE difference!  On sick days when I dont have the time or energy to do my makeup, a little bit of blush will perk up my face.  A little but of color doesnt hurt :smileywink:  If I could cheat a bit, I'd say the Sephora Sculpting Disk (or something similar) is absolutely a must, since it is a bronzer, highlight, blush trio :smileyhappy:  So very necessary!!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sculpting Disk

http://bit.ly/134a6QX

xo, Mia

bananachoox3

Eyeliner for me. Eyeliner makes a big difference in how I look each day. Whether you are wearing little makeup or a whole face of makeup, eyeliner is something that really makes a dfifference for me.

prettyinpa

One of Urban Decay's NAKED eyeshadow palettes! The original for warm skintones and NAKED 2 for cooler skintones.

Kat Von d foundation! It covers everything!
cherrybombtastic

If it's a general product, I would say foundation. Whether you have bad skin or good skin, it makes a difference. I can't say what brand because I think everybody's skin is different.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • prettyinpa
    • cherrybombtastic
    • kimmi1115
    • jollister
    • alecgatorbby