michmo

What is next on your shopping list?

What is the next product you are wanting to buy from Sephora?  I'm trying to wait until the end of the month to place an order.  I honestly do not need anything....but want is a different subject :smileywink:

Illamasqua - Cream BlusherI want to try the Illamasqua cream blusher, but the color I want is out of stock at the moment....so that helps me hold off on placing an order.  And I actually like the blush I'm currently using so really I should use that one up first.  http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1194562&productId=P241707

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

Eyeliner doesn't usually look good on me, and yet I continue to buy it and try it.  Next on my list is the Sephora Jumbo Liner.  

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1394923&productId=P284507

Hourglass - Visionaire Eye Shadow DuoSmashbox - Fade To Black Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette

Lastly, I really want an eyeshadow with purple tones.  I don't need this.  I have the naked 2 palette and that will last me forever.  I am not super good at eye makeup looks either.  But if I were making a big purchase I have it narrowed down to the Hourglass duo or a Smashbox palette.  

So what items are next on your list?

tashalicious

Re: What is next on your shopping list?

(0) Hearts

definitely a gift for my hubby , his birthday is next month

Meg82

(0) Hearts

I am going tomorrow to prep for a party and I am buying 

1) MUFE lip line protector

2) Urban decay setting spray

3) blotting papers (do any of you have opinions about brands?)

And then on Saturday I'm going for my birthday and I anticipate buying many things but i'm not sure what yet.

toofacedguru

I'm waiting to buy the Ariel palette when it comes back in stock.

lolo01

nars.jpgThis is next on my list and the Ariel collection mirror :smileyhappy:

poshified

Ahhh is that from the fall collection?

lolo01

Yes :smileyhappy:

clarks18

That Smashbox palette is beautiful! I think I might need that ha! I'm eyeing the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach. I've heard this corrector does great things for under eye circles.

miabt

(0) Hearts

I was just at the store the other day, but I totally forgot to pick up the new Bumble Surf Set> http://bit.ly/11u3kXY.  I love easy breezy beachy waved hair, so I feel like this is right up my alley :smileyhappy:

Bumble and bumble - The Surf Set

xo, Mia

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

i've been eyeing the Stila in the light eyeshadow palette for quite a while and think i might just break down and purchase it soon.  I already have the Naked 2 palette and they seem really similar, but I recently got the Stila in the know palette and loved it and now I want more stila eye shadows lol

kenny

I've really been wanting to try out Benefit's Stay Flawless stick primer swfupload_7125710683593488212.jpg

And I can't wait to get my hands on Kat Von D's Lock-it Powder foundation, since I love the liquid foundation so much.

swfupload_3092443079096968481.jpg

And I've been eyeing Buxom's Hot Escapes Bronzer.

swfupload_2363200155240394917.jpg

poshified

The Benefit Stick Primer >> Benefit's Porefessional!!

Meg82

Oh man, so many things I want.  I want the NARS lip pencil in Cruella and I want some of the OCC lip tars (I'm going into the store for a makeover and I want to see some of them on me before I commit to which one).

There are like 10 million other things but that's where I want to start.

colorobsession

swfupload_5808985522826629252.jpg

I've got the OCC Lip Tar Vol. 3 coming to my doorstep on Tuesday! I've had in on my shopping list since it appeared on the Sephora website, and I finally decided to get it as a birthday present to myself. I've got the Vol. 1 already, but I think the colors in this are even more versatile and beautiful. I also love that it comes with the clear primer/gloss. If you haven't ever tried lip tars I think this would be the set to get!

janinebt

Yesterday I was going through my "free stuff" bag (I have heaps upon heaps of goodies I've gotten from brand trainings, sample sales, etc etc).

One of the things I found was just a small sample vial of Gucci Flora. I was instantly reminded of how much I adore the scent! So right now Flora Gorgeous Gardenia is at the top of my shopping list. It smells stunning! Like a beautiful floral garden.

swfupload_1304404178124807585.jpg

NARS Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is the perfect scarlet hue. Everyone I know swears by this color, so it's only natural that I add it to my fleet of red lipsticks :smileyhappy:.

swfupload_6727690036937908797.jpg

I've heard some lovely things about Bumble and Bumble's Sumotech. It's a molding cream that is similar to a wax. I occasionally like to wear my hair in victory rolls and other vintage styles. Using a wax will help me in getting the hold I need to minimize flyaways.

swfupload_782828792518284305.jpg

July is a bit of a chaotic month (I'm going on a trip and getting a big new tattoo) so I may just wait until August to get some of my bigger wants :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LCResz

MURAD Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo! I have pickaxe acne scarring (looks like huge pores, I just couldn't stop myself from playing with my blemishes when I was young :smileytongue:) and they get clogged very easily. I love getting facials but making the time for them is tough, so anything that I can do at home works for me!

poshified

Because I need every highlighter Laura Mercier ever puts out...

swfupload_473661492862317701.jpg

wendyomgwar

Resist the urge! No buy July :smileywink:

That is gorgeous though....

poshified

(0) Hearts

Hahaha but, but, it's rose gold! Can August be here already?!

asdsfgh

NARS Lipsticks!

serioustree

I'm really tempted to buy theStila convertible cheek / lip color! Ahhhhimage.jpg

has anyone tried it? Has anyone tried the Josie Maran one?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • kenny
    • veritabelle
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • poshified