michmo

What is next on your shopping list?

What is the next product you are wanting to buy from Sephora?  I'm trying to wait until the end of the month to place an order.  I honestly do not need anything....but want is a different subject :smileywink:

Illamasqua - Cream BlusherI want to try the Illamasqua cream blusher, but the color I want is out of stock at the moment....so that helps me hold off on placing an order.  And I actually like the blush I'm currently using so really I should use that one up first.  http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1194562&productId=P241707

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

Eyeliner doesn't usually look good on me, and yet I continue to buy it and try it.  Next on my list is the Sephora Jumbo Liner.  

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1394923&productId=P284507

Hourglass - Visionaire Eye Shadow DuoSmashbox - Fade To Black Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette

Lastly, I really want an eyeshadow with purple tones.  I don't need this.  I have the naked 2 palette and that will last me forever.  I am not super good at eye makeup looks either.  But if I were making a big purchase I have it narrowed down to the Hourglass duo or a Smashbox palette.  

So what items are next on your list?

michmo

Re: What is next on your shopping list?

I used the Stila ones a long time ago and liked them.  I don't know why I stopped using them, but now I'm using the Josie Maran one and really love it.  The Josie one is definitely buildable.  I have found it depends on which foundation I use though how well it shows and stays.  Overall I think they are both great options.  

chesea

I have it! I'ts great. I got illium because i'm pretty light, and it's pretty neutral pink. its got a great texture but it isn't jellyish like josie maran. it's super easy to smooth onto cheeks though. the compact and mirror are adorable and very handy.

The colors are all tempting! I'll definitely buy another one. I'd say this is a great purchase. 

serioustree

(0) Hearts

I was actually thinking about this one, it comes in sunset, sunrise and sunkissed which I think are such adorable names! image.jpg

colorobsession

I've tried them both, and I love them both. I got the 100pt reward of the Stila Convertible in Peony and it's a beautiful neutral pink and I have the Josie Maran in Honeymoon Honey. The Stila is a cream blush, while the Josie Maran is a gel, so the texture is obviously going to be different. They both blend really well though, and look super natural, so I guess it's a matter of preference? The Josie Maran is more sheer and buildable, if that is something that you're going for. I don't know if I could pick just one! I've been alternating use between the two for the summer.

veritabelle

I have heard great things about the blush. However- I heard the make up line was developed for party, going out at night looks.  So that turned me off from buying the blush.  I would use it for day to day wear.  

starletta8

I've been seriously eyeing Tarte blushes every time I'm on the site and every time I've been in a Sephora (or an Ulta):

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1306836&productId=P278610

I almost picked up this kit at Nordstrom yesterday but managed to resist:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1473495&productId=P377422

I find this interesting- self-adjusting bronzer:

www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1477512&productId=P378917

Lastly, I hope this isn't next, but it was a miracle worker for me last time (the sample I got):

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=913921&productId=P151909

michmo

The Tarte blush in Dollface is probably another one that I may have to purchase.  

chesea

ive been seriously pining over the josie maran coconut water color blush. I can't decide what color I want is the main reason I'm holding out...swfupload_2233941636374686905.jpg

michmo

I love mine.  I have it in Pink Escape.  It really is a gorgeous natural flush.  This product is great and totally one of my most used blushes this summer.  

veritabelle

Me too!  The texture looks amazing!  When it comes to blush, I try to stick to fresh pink tones.  I feel like it gives the most youthful glow-no matter the skin undertone.  So the color you posted it the one I am buying!

chesea

you've sold me! i'll get this one too (poppy paradise). I was going to get the orange one because I thought it was a cool glow but I'd rather go with the safe/flattering bet!

colorobsession

I caved and bought one of these last month in Honeymoon Honey and I'm basically obsessed. It's sheer and beautiful...probably my favorite gel blush ever. So, I highly approve of your choice! I was deciding between Honeymoon Honey and Poppy Paradise, but decided to go with the berry-brown because I already have coral/pink colors in my collection.

jellybean917

I just placed a few big orders that I'm waiting on, so my needs are also few. However, last time I went in store, I got a sample of Kate Somerville's Goat Milk Cream and I'm in love with it. http://www.sephora.com/goat-milk-cream-P232910?skuId=1167162

goat milk cream KS.jpg

My skin has been freaking out from all of the new products I've been sampling and this calmed it down practically overnight. I've been looking for a new moisturizer and I think this is it.

michmo

I've always heard great things about Kate Somerville products.  And that purple container is so cute.  

If I weren't already in love with my skincare routine that might have been on my list.  I love products that are okay for sensitive skin.  

jellybean917

The container is adorable! It looks like a regular jar where you have to dip your fingers in, but there's actually a pump. So much more sanitary! Ugh talking about it makes me want to buy it NOW :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

@jellybean917. Oh now I'm tempted....question tho. Does it have a liquidy lotion, gel or cream consistency? and does the pump top unscrew? cuz I'd hate to think of leftover moisturizer in there that I can't get, tho I'm not sure how the mechanism works...o.O

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

I'd call it a cream, but it has a slight gel feel to it. My sample got a little runny since it's so hot in my room, so it isn't as thick as it should be.

That's a good point about the possibility of unobtainable product! A new concern of mine. I *think* the top unscrews, but that might be wishful thinking lol. I'll have to do some investigating. Oh darn, that means a trip to Sephora soon. Boohoo :smileyhappy:

drrragon

ooh i love these kinds of threads!  nice picks michmo!  those Hourglass and Smashbox palettes are to die for, I have been drooling over them myself.  

One thing I'm dying to find is a nail polish like the OPI "Don't Feed the Hand Models". Someone posted a pic of her mani in BT a week or so ago and I just loved that nude shade!  It had a little hint of purple in it and reminded me of a super expensive pair of nude pumps.  I can't seem to find that shade online though and my Sephora doesn't have it either. :smileysad:

It was sort of like this but even better:

swfupload_5765009119529745000.jpg

Another thing I really really WANT (but definitely don't NEED!) is one (or two) of these new mascaras from Anastasia, either the pink or the super bright blue.

swfupload_3041272581381599543.jpg

Of the two I'm most likely to end up with the nude polish, since I can wear it to work.  The bright mascara would be lots of fun just to try out, but I doubt I'd use it more than a few times.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • kenny
    • veritabelle
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • poshified