WhutJenny

What is a good lengthening mascara that won't flake under $25.00?

I only have $25 to find a mascara, what do you guys prefer as a good lengthening mascara? I have tried aqua smoky lash and bad gal and none of them are good. any suggestion?

Info about me:

I'm asian

I have really short lashes

My lashes are just straight out and they dont curl at all unless I curl them

bluenun456

Re: What is a good lengthening mascara that won't flake under $25.00?

(0) Hearts

I have short lashes, too, & use a curler. My favorite mascara right now is Blinc. It creates tubes around your lashes, waterproof, it's super black in color, and doesn't does smudge or flake at all. It comes off with only using water & slight pressure from your fingertips.

http://www.sephora.com/blinc-mascara-P46017?skuId=692467

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Better Than Sex is my favorite! I have super straight lashes too, and mine don't curl (and rarely hold a curl even if I curl them.) Better Than Sex from Too Faced is amazing! I recommend trying it sample sized by ordering it online and  using a code to get it for free before you invest, but I think you'll fall in love with it.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

I LOVE BareMinerals Lash Domination! it is my go-to now, and I am a die hard Lancome lover. But dollar for dollar, Lash Domination does what mascaras that cost $28 can barely do. 

MagdalenaBlack

(0) Hearts

I'd have to say that Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes are great for all of the above!tarte.jpg

knadala

Benefit's they're real! mascara

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I definitely have to agree! It's an awesome mascara.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

YSL Babydoll from the Volum Effet collection (great brush, combs through, great lash separation, no clumps), and 

Guerlain Maxi Lash (less separation from the brush, doesn't comb as well, but great formula).

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

As much as I love HE makeup, I do have to say that Maybelline has made the best mascara that I've come across. While I've used Diorshow, They're Real, BadGal, etc, my favorite mascara to use has been Maybelline The Plush and Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes. 

I also have two tips that I can give that will really make a difference:

1. If you can, line your upper lashline with a waterproof eyeliner (like UD's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion). This will automatically make your lashes seem.

2. If you're having trouble curling your lashes, use a blow dryer to heat up your eyelash curler for a few seconds. Wait for it to cool down, and then clamp your lashes! This should curl your lashes and keep them curled throughout the day. 

estewart920

(0) Hearts

I've tried so many mascaras trying to find the perfect one. I think I have finally settled on Maybelline Classic Volume Express. It does an amazing job of both lengthening and adding volume. Also, I've never had it clump or flake. Definitely recommend it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • marydiva
    • ashleynne
    • LCResz
    • knadala
    • Nicrohr