Answer
binahazel
What eyeliner is similar to 'Perversion' by Urban Decay?

I need an eyeliner similar to Perversion. Just SUPER black and glides on easily. Stingray by Stilla is a good runner up but if anyone can recommend anything as great as Perversion that would be great.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Daniela1387
Answered
(0) Hearts

Just wondering why were you looking for an eyeliner similar to Perversion instead of using Perversion? I just ask because I just bought Perversion but haven't used it. So if theres something wrong with it pleaseeeee let me know =)

projill
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with the others if you want a liquid- Stila's pen is fantastic and super black and Makeup Forever's new liquid liners are very pigmented as well.  If you want the same applicator as Urban's Perversion then try Diorshow Liquid liner as it has the same type of brush that Perversion had.

Stila Smugestick in Stingray is very black as well and waterproof.  I also like Tarina Tarantino's Hyperliner in Tommy Jet or Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Pencil in 0L.  If you like retractable I do love Sephora's Retractable waterproof pencils too.

Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

So many options but the delivery methods are all different- so choose what you love the most.

Best wishes,

Jill

chewcifer
Answered

hi, binahazel!

make up for ever makes a very similar eye liner that you're looking for. it's their aqua liner in 13 mat black. i think you'll really like it, plus it's waterproof. hope this helps!

katie723
Answered

stila's waterproof eye liquid liner pen will provide an opaque and precise black line! its so easy and quick, i'm on my 2nd pen! :smileyhappy:

P253818_hero.jpgblk.jpg

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • binahazel
    • katie723
    • projill
    • Daniela1387
Photos1
  • P253818_hero.jpg