image.jpg

crayzeeRN

Re: What did you receive in your ipsy bag

(0) Hearts

Here's mine :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

CrayzeeRN what color Bella terra did u get ( I got bright purple)

crayzeeRN

A shimmery navy blue! Funny, the nailpolish is actually much more magenta rather than the purple it looks like in the photo!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Nice :smileyhappy:  I wanted to try the nourish organics cream & was surprised I didn't get it ( based on my ratings of other/similar products).

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

We got the same nail color!

annekevdb

I am getting basically the same bag.

I am starting to get all "meh" on subscription bags. There is just only so much stuff I can use - and there are always a few misses every month. I may let my subscription go so that I can focus on buying things that I want *for sure* rather that hit or miss w/ the bags.

nebel

(0) Hearts

Mine seems to be very slowly making its way across the country!  I am getting the purple Zoya polish,  Buxom in Dolly, Ole Henriksen truth crème advanced hydration, some hand creme, and some hair texturizing spray.  I've been pretty happy with Ipsy, I must say!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I'm getting a Zoya polish (are there different colors?  My 'room' shows a purple but people have mentioned green.  I hope it's not a true green -- I love Zoya polish but green isn't a color I see myself wearing much.

I'm also getting the Sexy hair spray clay, Ofra lipgloss and plumper, the Nourish Organics body lotion, and the Ole Truth Serum.

I'm not sure what the spray clay does.  Maybe it will be useful when I'm getting closer to needing a perm.  (Since I got one less than a week ago I don't need it now, but I might try it in those trying days when it's growing out and won't hold a curl too well.)  And I've been wanting to try the Truth serum and the lipgloss is one I haven't heard of.  (I have a couple of the Buxom Dolly so I don't mind that it's something different.)

The one thing I won't likely use is the body lotion.  I go through a lot of body lotion, but I really hate the smell of coconut.  So that might end up as part of a gift.

I figure the bag is $10 and I will likely use more than $10 worth of the things, so I'm happy.  It's my first bag and at least for a while it will be interesting to see what I get.  (However, if my polish is a bright green and not a teal like the picture appears, I could certainly look to swap with someone who gets a different color.  I'm rather hoping for the purple in the picture.)

My bag seems to be waiting to go to the USPS from the DHL facility.  Logic would say I should have it tomorrow, but who knows with these carriers.

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

from the email they sent out at the beginning of the month, there look to be three zoya colors that they're sending out. the purple, an emerald green, and a magenta. they're all really pretty jewel tones, i think i'll probably be happy with whatever color i get. the green is so pretty though so my fingers are crossed that i get that one! :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Yay I finally got my tracking number!

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

I got a Zoya green nailpolish and Buxom gloss in Dolly that I already have. Anyone wants to swap?

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Sent you a message. 

FireSpinner

I'm really dissapointed - still on the waitlist! :smileysad:

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Hope you get off the waitlist soon!

FireSpinner

i signed up at the end of August... so i've kind of given up on ever getting taken off the waitlist, but i'm still 'subscribed, if they ever decide to start sending me glam bags lol

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

The last couple of months I really haven't liked my bag you might be getting mine if I decide to inscribe ! 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Mine is disappointing, I'm getting 

zoya nail polish

H20 plus hydrating face treatment

Nourish organics coconut and aragan body lotion

Ofra sultry lipgloss and plumper

Sexy hair spray clay texturizing spray 

out of everything I will use the nail polish and maybe the lipgloss

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

I wish i received the h20 face treatment instead of the gloss and the other ole henrikson item in place of the lotion.  The hair product was not optional :smileysad:

LKuhle

I'm really bummed about mine... I would've wanted one of the Ole Henricksen samples (I can never get enough of those).

SirenPrincess

I'm waitlisted, and I'm jealous.  I'd like that bag!  Especially the Buxom, but I feel like I could use all of the products except the nail polish, which would go to my friend.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • bambina2011
    • crayzeeRN
    • iknowitstoday