sugarluvv

What did you receive in your ipsy bag

[ Edited ]

Heres mine:

image.jpg

crayzeeRN

Re: What did you receive in your ipsy bag

(0) Hearts

It only took me a month or so to get off the waitlist, have hope! This was my first Ipsy bag.

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

This will be my second month since I cancelled.  While I found many new favorites over the months (my first introduction to the Josie Maran Argan Oil was in one of my first bags), I found that there were less items that I was getting excited about over time.  I may sign up again in the future, but I sure haven't felt like I've missed anything lately.  Great bag for those that haven't tried Buxom though.  And I'll be interested to hear how people like the Truth Serum.

BlushHoarder

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up about the contents. I hope I like mine. It seems like you got a good one.

spoiledbrat

Sugarluvv - i love it when you post; you are about the cutest!  Seeing your avatar makes me smile :smileyhappy:

sorry you did not like your Ipsy bag; maybe your mom can use it :smileywink:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the advice! :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

i got the same as you, only instead of the buxom i got a starlooks lipliner. i won't use the liner, but i already had the dolly gloss so i ain't even mad :smileywink: i am excited for the truth serum, i really like it! and i'm hoping for the zoya polish in the green :smileyhappy: sooo pretty! 

i also won't use the blow dry gel, i don't even own a blow dryer haha, plus i already have one. but again, no big. the things that i will use are worth more than what i paid for the bag :smileyhappy: 

sugarluvv

I rarely blow dry my hair so.... Im kind of disappointed about getting the buxom gloss bc i have 5 deluxes in that color.   Also hoping for the green zoya polish!

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Mine is also the Starlooks lipliner. I actually don't own any lipliner (?!?), so I'm curious to see if this performs.

I've been dying to try Truth Serum though, so here's my chance! Overall, I'm pretty happy with my bag.

iknowitstoday

I go. The same exact thing and am not really excited about any of them how do you feel about it?

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Im only happy about 2/5 items in my bag; the henrikson serum and noya nailpolish

snowshoe

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Looked at mine...and yet another disappointing bag.  Once again Ipsy ignores my preferences and reviews.  It's almost as though they are trying to prove a point to me.  

I went against my own advice and ordered the yearly subscription when I signed up.  I don't plan to renew when I finish the term...if they'll offer me a refund for my remaining months, I may cancel sooner.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • bambina2011
    • crayzeeRN
    • iknowitstoday