What are your favorite "add-on" items to qualify for free shipping?

[ Edited ]

Updated 12/23/14

Re: What are your favorite "add-on" items to qualify for free shipping?

I love the L'Occitane milk soap, it smells so good and cleanses very well (I'm becoming more and more anti-shower gel as of late), it sells for $12.

Mine are:

$5 - Sephora Collection Super Nourishing Lip Balm

http://www.sephora.com/super-nourishing-lip-balm-P286029?skuId=1303783

$7 - Sephora Collection Hand Wash (I like vanilla) 

http://www.sephora.com/h-wash-P374909?skuId=1442920

$7 - Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale Lip Elixirs (Haven't tried them yet, but curious!)

http://www.sephora.com/femme-fatale-collection-lip-elixirs-P311139?skuId=1430792

You can also go to the sale section and sort by price (low to high).  There are usually a few very inexpensive items there.

Lovee the Tokyomilk Lip Elixirs. Very smoothing, like chapstick, but smells yummy and tastes good too.

seconding this

I have them all and love them 

They do sound good!

Up til now, my #1 were the black, brown and clear hair elastics (the plasticy kind) - I am hoping they will come back in stock. about $3.

Other favs:

- Body wash caps, of course (also being disc.??) - $1

- Travel accessories (not just make up and skincare), packable pop up travel brush ($7), airplane friendly clear make up bags $5

- Make Up remover wipes - all kinds, Mustela in particular too

- Single use face mask packets, like Sephora brand ones, Dr. Jart Waterfuse, etc.  Also the Sephora single use Eye Mask.

- Check the sale section by price for things like false eyelashes for $3, sets on sale (like Sephora all about eyes or whatever it's called), and disc. items

- Shiseido cotton

I also search to see if anything I am buying comes as a part of a set -- sometimes for $2-10 more I can get my item as part of a set, which increases my order total just enough and it's an extra bonus.

- At Ulta I like to add empty spray bottles for toner $2, Bun-Ease (inside of a sock bun basically, but lighter and fluffier) $6.

- At other places I add lip balm, esp matte balm (sometimes called 'For Men') which is harder to find - not sure if there are any at Sephora right now, looks like not.

I love the suggestion to just sort my loves list by lowest price, and I didn't know about the pull down menu "travel" link!

Oh yes Shisedo Cotton! I kept adding those when I was placing orders for promo codes. I'd struggle to get to $25 or $35, so I kept adding the cotton. 

I'm so well stocked now, I'm not even pulling them apart anymore. I'm using a full pad 2x a day now :smileysurprised: 

nano lip liners! 5 bucks each!

If we're talking $12 and under, I go for travel-sized items. Drybar's dry shampoo, Bumble & Bumble styling products, Michael Kors leg shine, all great choices.

talk to me about Michael Kors Leg Shine! 

[ Edited ]

I thought this Michael Kors Leg Shine was a joke or something. It sounds really silly. I looked at the product page, but I'd like to know more. How does it work? Will my legs actually be shiny, or just covered in glitter? Is it for pale people?

mk shine.jpg

Jellybean, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier! :smileysurprised: MK leg shine is legit! I really love this product. It adds a nice shimmer to your skin and the smell is very nice. Most of you know I can't wear fragrance anymore, but I can actually wear this. I like to just apply it down the center of my legs. The formulation is similar to a clear solid deodorant. There is no actual pigment applied, but a nice, dark gold shimmer.

- Jack black lip balm

- rose salve

- Josie Maran nail wipe

- Shiseido cotton

- Sephora cotton

Hair ties or cotton rounds. Most of the time its Shiseido cotton squares. 

(0) Hearts

I finally purchased the Sheseido cotton the other day.  After telling myself I was going to use up most of my insane stash before finally trying these, I needed $7 to get my promo.  These were the item I selected.  Can't wait to try them.

I would add on makeup wipes.

Cellulose sponges (great for removing masks)

I used to always add the little hair elastics in brown/blonde, but it looks like Sephora doesn't have them anymore. I've tried various brands, and most would always stretch out too much, break, or not stretch enough. These were the perfect happy medium for my thick hair

upload_5427442237039848487.jpg

So now I go through my loves list & sort it by price. Or A mini dry shampoo, another glossy stain... I have issues adding on small dollar amounts. 

(0) Hearts

I used to buy these.  Too bad they stopped selling them.

OH NO! They don't have these hair elastics anymore!?  Not only were they good for filling up my orders, but I LOVE them and no other brands compare!

Exactly! I still have like 2 or 3 packs, but I go through them quickly during the summer months. So depressed! 

I really enjoy this product, and its nice to have a small size for my work bag, if i happen to shower after my shift at work. 

http://www.sephora.com/prep-P280528?skuId=1270289

Absolutely love the bliss hand lotions, this scent is fantastic.

http://www.sephora.com/blood-orange-white-pepper-h-cream-P246925?skuId=1214782

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Photos4
  • upload_2649303512177427957.jpg
  • upload_8804255915843054737.jpg
  • upload_5427442237039848487.jpg
  • mk shine.jpg