katiecon

What are your beauty must haves?

poemelyric

Re: What are your beauty must haves?

(0) Hearts

Nars Sheer Matte foundation or tinted moisturizer (dependind on where i'm going)

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Lancome Cils Booster (I still haven't tried my Dior yet... I will soon though)

Depending on week day or weekend lips:Nars Semi Matte in Funny Face or Dior Rouge Blush in Twill

Nars Shadow duo in Khalahari on Week days, UD Dangerous Palette or Dior 5 Colour Palette in Stylish Move on weekends... depends on where I'm going

Nars Eye Shadow Primer

For blush/illuminator, right now, Nars Multiple in Na Pali Coast (i just bought Portofino... I've never worn Coral before so we'll see how that goes), Nars Blush in Lovejoy for weekends Illamasqua Blush in Sin

For a straight out illuminator, I'm loving the new Nars 413 Blkr Illuminator

notcreative

(0) Hearts

A nice tinted moisturizer, By Terry Baume de Rose, and tools to fill in my brows (ABH).  The rest is a lot of fun to play with, but I do not need it.

Brie514

(0) Hearts

Mine are mostly skincare based 

• Coconut oil: for hair and skin during the winter 
  • Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil: it gets everything off (even MUFE Aqua Black) and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or tight. 
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector: can erase any discolouration my face can come up with
  • Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
  • Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
  • Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
  • Ole Henriksen Power Peel
  • Nars Ita brush: it might just be magic
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara: I use it alone for every day or as a "primer" for more dramatic nighttime  mascara  
JesiBeads

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil

Neutrogena Body Oil

Josie Maran:

Milk

Argan Oil

Argan Oil Light

Intensive Creamy Oil

Hair Serum

Whipped Argan Oil

Boscia Black Mask

Ouidad:

Climate Control Shampoo

Climate Control Conditioner

Climate Control Gel

Climate Control Frizz Fighter (I live in FL. I NEED thisl!)

Botanical Boost 

Curl Quencher Gel

Deep Treatment

Hourglass:

Veil Primer

Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light)

Urban Decay:

PP

Naked Skin

My Mega Naked Palette (I depotted all of them into one palette. I love it so much!)

Glide On Lip and Eye pencils (Demolition is the daily go-to)

All Nighter Setting Spray 

YSL Touche Eclat

LORAC Pro Palette

NARS:

Multiples (Copacabana and G-Spot are faves)

Blush/Bronzer (Orgasm, Laguna, Deep Throat, Devotee are in heavy rotation!)

The Beauty Blender

Clump Crusher Mascara

MUFE Full Cover Concealer

Anastasia:

Brow Wiz

Clear Brow Gel

MAC:

Lipsticks

Lip Liners

Eye Brushes

Brush Cleaner

WOW. I may have a product problem! O_o

hazelnut77

(0) Hearts

The Mega Naked sounds so cool!

Was it very hard??

JesiBeads

[ Edited ]

image.jpgIt wasn't hard at all! I didn't really have any majorly broken shadows except the black in Naked 2 and I pressed that right back.. I made a palette out of magnetic paper and an old DVD case. I did need to use heat to the packaging for the Basics, Naked 2 and Naked 3. After I got the packages apart, I heated the back of the pans and pushed an awl through the back. If I needed to use too much pressure, it went back on the heat. the pans popped out and I cleaned off the glue with Goo Gone ( really carefully, so I didn't get any in the shadow) and followed up with alcohol, wrote on the back, and stuck them in!  Here it is with some colors from the Ammo Palette, but I had to take them out as the case wouldn't close securely. 

hazelnut77

(0) Hearts

That is brilliant! i bet you use them more like this..

Thanks for the tips too i'm going to try it..

czikimonkey

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sensitive baby wipes for makeup remover, ABH brow wiz and powder duo, Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, Stila stay all day eyeliner, MAC concealer, facial oils, tinted moisturizer, MAC pink plaid, mascara ( not loyal to one brand yet), bronzer/blush/ highlighter/finishing powder, NARS eyeshadows 

bellarob

(0) Hearts

NARS tinted moisturizer Goes on so smooth and has SPF. 

Laura Mercier lip sticks , gloss, lip liner. Beautiful colors and moisture

Caudalie skin care. Delicious light fragrance and feels wonderful on the skin.

:smileyhappy:

JayReed

(0) Hearts

I am obsessed with Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation and Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Mask, These are both newer purchases and can't believe I went this long without having them. Anyways besides that, I must have a good hydrating eye cream, a nude lipstick like Too Faced Naked Dolly, Guerlain's Maxi Lash, Bite Agave Mask and Cherry Scrub, and Murad's Active Radiance Serum. 

CeliaV

Like many others here, I'm sure, my list would be so long!  But I'll post a shorthand version then go around giving hearts to all your lovely posts.  Here are some of my most beloved HG products: 

• Bobbi Brown foundation stick in Porcelain/undereye stick in Alabaster.  I've been using these for years and years as my purse touch-up go-to's.  The reformulation thankfully didn't alter them too much for me.  
  • Bobbi Brown Petal lip gloss.  Another devoted loyalty product for me.  This was my very first high-end lip gloss (purchased alongside Rose Sugar, which I loved more at age 13 but now at age 24 prefer Petal) and it's still a beautiful, classic pinky coral that complements everything.  
  • NARS powder blush in Deep Throat (for "no makeup" coral flushing), Mata Hari (so buildable from perfectly pretty to absolutely sultry), and BLKR (the perfect rosebud for so many skin tones).  The Matte Multiple in Siam has a special place in both my purse and stage makeup kit because it is so powerful and long-lasting!  
  • Kat Von D and Dermablend for stage and photoshoot makeup.  Guerlain Lingerie De Peau for subtle everyday foundation. 
  • tonymoly Crystal Blusher in Milky Violet.  Absolutely my favorite lilac blush in my entire collection.  Cools anything down and makes a great touch-up dupe for Besame's gorgeous Violet Finishing Powder. 
  • Staple Eye Palettes: Electric (UD), Sugarpill Heart Breaker and Burning Heart, NARSissist (despite the negative reviews, I LOVE it.  My favorite neutral palette.  Beats out all the Nakeds for daily use for me), BH Galaxy Chic, Smoked (UD), Foreshadow (UD), and Lorac Pro.  My favorite for stage makeup and especially editorial looks is definitely the MUFE Flash Palette!
  • Tom Ford's Black Orchid, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and White, Malin+Goetz Dark Rum for fragrances.  
  • Urban Decay Brow Box
  • NYX Milk, of course
CeliaV

(0) Hearts

Forgot to mention OCC Lip Tar and my oils (especially Castor and Tea Tree for my face and Coconut for my hair).  Alterna's Anti-Aging Blonde line is perfect for protecting my color.

shadetertiary

(0) Hearts

I change things up a lot, but I always come back to these:

L'Occitane Amande Supple Skin Oil

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

Juicy Couture EDP

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle spray

and I'm never without Benefit's Hello Flawless powder in Ivory - it's my perfect match!

MK89

TF Better Than Sex Mascara, Buxom Lash Mascara, UD Perversion and Crave eyeliners, Porefessional, Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments in Clear, Rose and Petal, ABH Brow Powder Duo+the dual ended brush+lash gel, Tweezerman Tweezer, Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Sweet Nectar and Plum Rose

1SultrySCENTNut

If I could pick just ONE that I cant live without it would have to be my AGAVE Lip Moisturizer by BITE Cosmetics  :smileywink:

waterbaby1981

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, Algenist or Shiseido sunscreen, Caudalie Cleansing Water, Clinique Moisturizing Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry, Buxom Lash mascara, and Laura Mercier Undercover Pot. 

And we can't forget the Naked 3 palette and my Nars blush palette.

kas045

definitely my Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer, Eye lash curler and mascara, Murad facial cleanser, Origins Ginsing eye cream.

infinitise

Caudalie grape water mist

Sunscreen (as much I hate how it ruins my makeup. its so much easier to wear makeup without sunscreen..) 

Hourglass film noir mascara (haven't found anything that's as lengthening and not smudging) 

foundations in 2 colors - 1 for periphery and lighter one for center for the rest 

Mac 217, 219, 239 

first treatment essence - I don't buy the SK2 version everytime. dupes work as good 

deannarp

Tarte marijuja oil

ptr glycolic acid toner

hypnose star mascara

mac 217 brush

lorac pro palette

dior bb cream

nars radiant creamy concealer

olay restructure cream with spf

sammiebaby