What are the 5 best makeup products from sephora?

I'm new to sephora. Going into the store is kind of overwhelming and I don't know what to get. So I'm looking for a few makeup products to get. Any suggestions???

Answers: 3
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If I was new to Sephora I probably would go in and buy 2 things... so if you want to dip your toe in I recommend...

1) Nars blush in Madly - perfect neutral seashell pink that looks great during the day or at night when paired with a bold lip (when you don't know what color blush to pair with it)

2) Urban Decay eye shadow palette - Naked 1 (if you're warm/like neutrals), Naked 2 (if you're cool tone/like neutrals), or the Ammo palette if you like fun colors!

You could get these for under $100 (~$55 if you get a blush and a colorful eye shadow palette! Naked palettes are $50 each)

Answered
(0) Hearts

For starters, I don't really recommend any full-sized products to buy first becasue trying out the product in a sample or travel sized is better in case you don't like a product and throw out a big tube of product in the trash or your money!! It's a much better value becasue they are value kits! Check out the Palettes and Value Kits in the Make-up section online and see what you can find. Also, the sales are pretty nice too, so you can pick up a few things from there too! 

PS: Welcome to the fabulous world of Sephora, love! We're always here for you. Smiley Wink 

Answered
(0) Hearts

These are my top 5 Sephora favorites, I love them all!!!

1. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals blush - the loose blush looks so natural and blends so easily! 

2. Buxom BuxomLash mascara - doesn't clump, separates all my lashes and lengthens while holding a curl!

3. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals loose eyeshadows - all the colors are absolutely beautiful, I am obsessed!!

4. Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner - it is in a pen-like container and when you take the cap off it has a brush that is not felt tip. It is great for precision, you can make lines thick or thin and winged liner is so easy!

5. Buxom lipgloss - beautiful, not sticky, shiny!!

Hope this helped Smiley Happy

Question Stats