What are some things makeup companies do that you don't like?

Ok now I don't want to try and start a bad thread but I thought it would be interesting to see what are some things people don't like about companies. Now I'm not talking about like animal testing or over photoshopped images stuff like that but more little things that just kind of get annoying after a while. 

For me it's a few things like example Mac (which I do love) always seem to come out with this little exclusive collections that are only online and the only way you find out about them is going on the site or from a email. The collections though end up being all permanent items that are already in their stores. Or another example was when Urban Decay came out with the Alice palette it was basically the same colors as another palette but with different names but they said it was new colors. 

So I guess when companies just flat out lie about a product annoys me. 

If this thread is not appropriate please let me know and I will delete it because I do not want to cause trouble or drama. ^_^ 

Re: What are some things makeup companies do that you don't like?

(0) Hearts

Ahhhh fake lashes are so annoying on mascara adds. 

Ok... stay on topic... HUGE packaging for 0.05 oz of product drives me nuts! 

(0) Hearts

@bittersweet86- I know and customers are the ones who makes Viva Glam what it is!

I know this doesn't directly relate to this topic but kind of.

I can't STAND when I go to a store and there is a security at the edge of the door. I know they are just there for shop lifters, but since I am younger (by younger I mean in my 20's), I feel like they are staring at me more because they expect me to be a shoplifter. I honestly feel uncomfortable in some stores. For example, a couple weeks ago I went to the mall of america.. huge mall.. I know a lot of people must shop there, but every high end store ie. coach, henri bendel, J crew, and even not so high end, like forever 21, american eagle, etc.. they all stare at me like im shoplifting! It drives me nuts! I am not the type to shoplift, nor will I ever, and I know that they don't know that, but while they are staring me down, there's a girl probably walking out the store with a $30 shirt in her bag!

There's my rant.. Sorry it doesn't directly relate to the topic... but sorta. lol