Jill2011

Wedding Make-up

(0) Hearts

Hello!

I am looking for makeup to use for my wedding and I was hoping for some good advice! I currently use Stila All Day Foundation, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer and a small amount of bronzer. I would just like to know what others suggest and use/used! Also, I am also looking for a setting spray to start trying. 

Thanks!

eastwoodwhite

Re: Wedding Make-up

(0) Hearts

MUFE HD foundation and powder were amazing...even my photographer commented on the huge difference in my skin from makeup free to HD :-)

cefrd13

(0) Hearts

For my wedding I used MUFE HD foundation for my wedding (It was mid-August) it stayed all day (NO Touch-ups) and it photographed beautifully. I also used UD oil-control setting spray. 

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i would take a look at HD foundations or maybe just make sure your regular foundation and concealer photograph well with bright lights and flash. and since brides tend to cry and sweat, make sure that your mascara is waterproof and that you have plenty of powder and/or blotting paper for touchups. i personally like the skindinavia setting spray but have heard UD is good too. I would watch plenty of YT tutorials and practice a lot. don't forget to take photos of your looks because makeup tends to look so different in pictures and in different lighting.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I'm not married, it kind of requires me to find a boyfriend first, but if it's any help I wore these to my friend's wedding: Hourglass mineral veil primer, Maybelline Dream BB cream, Clinique eyeshadow, Tarte eyeliner, and Dior Addict extreme lipstick.

It's a topic that's been discussed so I recommend searching on BT for what other people used for their wedding. As for setting spray, UD is great for making makeup last, and Caudalie Beauty Elixir smells heavenly and perks up my skin.

Good luck and congrats!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • cefrd13
    • ghkim
    • eastwoodwhite
    • Jill2011