cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wander Beauty Launch

IMG_7169.JPG

Lindsay Ellingson: Hi Sephora beauties!  I'm so excited to chat with all of you and share a little about Wander Beauty, a new internationally inspired beauty experience I Co-founded that launches on  Sephora.com (US & Canada) tomorrow!  I’ve been modeling for over a decade and been so fortunate to work with everyone from Valentino to Victoria’s Secret and the most talented beauty experts all over the world.  It was the best beauty school one could have. I've sat in the makeup chair for countless hours, and absorbed all of the best application tricks and beauty trends.  I've tried and tested everything and know what works. With so much traveling, I need products that can take me from day to night with ease.  You would be surprised how fast I get myself out the door with just a few of our easy to use multi-taskers.  Wander Beauty is made for women who are constantly on the go.

Divya Gugnani: I’ve been obsessed with makeup since I was a little girl and loved to use my mom’s lipsticks as crayons. She, of course, did not like that as much as I did. I’ll admit I buy more than I use but I just love to experiment. Nothing excites me more than spanning the globe on a new adventure whether it is scuba diving in Honduras or gorilla trekking in east Africa. I’ve been bitten by the travel bug and I love to explore the beauty secrets of other cultures, passed down from generations, or discover unique international ingredients and their potent powers.  My background is in finance and business but I’m truly living my dream as a Co-founder of Wander Beauty.

When Lindsay and I first met years ago, we shared a common need...to simplify our beauty routines. As a working mother of two young kids (21 months and almost 4) I’ve got five minutes to get myself together and out the door. Less is more and I wanted a few key things that could go double duty and delivery a multitude of looks as well as travel with me during my busy day.

LE:

We’re on a mission to downsize your makeup bag yet we understand the need for luxurious, skincare-infused formulas that deliver real results.  My favorite part of being Creative Director is developing innovative products that work with your skin and skincare, not against it. Our formulas are cruelty free and free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and synthetic fragrance.

DG/LE: So, what’s is Wander Beauty?

Multitasking Makeup Essentials

Internationally Inspired Innovation

Color to Be Carried

Wander Beauty is for real women, who want fuss-free, fool-proof, multi-functional makeup that makes them feel confident everyday, wherever life takes them.

LE:

We launched with one hero product, our On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator. I like to call it summer in a stick. It’s the ultimate beauty enhancer with countless ways to wear it! I use the dual ended cream blush and highlighter to strobe and add a natural flush to my cheeks every morning. This and a little mascara and I'm ready for my day.

Wanderout Lipstick.jpg

DG: My personal favorite is our Wanderout Dual Lipstick with a bright on one side (with the arrow on top) and a neutral on the other. Wanderberry and Barely There is my combo of choice. I’ll admit, sometimes I mix them both and create my own shade! The formula is infused with ingredients from eight different countries like Marula Oil (South Africa), Castor Seed Oil (Japan), Coco Seed Butter (Netherlands), Mango Seed Butter (India) and more. From my work tote to my dinner clutch it’s with me wherever I go.

DG/LE: So, we are starting this thread to share our story and how we created this beauty experience but most importantly to connect with all of you and open the dialogue for your feedback and questions. So, tell us: if you could create one beauty multi-tasker what would it be?

Re: Wander Beauty Launch

Loving the Dual Lipsticks!!

Anonymous Insider

So are you guys going to maybe cast any fresh face models?

Love love love Jet Set!! So fun and perfect for going out during the summer. Color stays on perfectly and is super fun when you add a gloss on top! The duo lipsticks is my go to when running errands throughout the day since it fits perfectly in my wristlet! 

Whether it's GNO or Date Night..we've got you covered. What are your weekend plans? image1 (8).JPG

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 8.56.50 AM.png

Because I know you love swatches! Here's a closer look at our Wanderout Dual Lipstick shades, a Sephora exclusive! Our hydrating formula is richly pigmented and infused with lip loving ingredients from all over the world! What's your favorite shade?

xo,

Lindsay Ellingson

Co-founder

Creative Director

Anonymous Insider

All three look amazing! My personal favorite is Amethyst. You could put "Gold" on the inner corner of the eye, use "Rose Gold" as a base, then put "Amethyst" on the Outer V and/or crease! "Rose Gold" would look very good as a lipstick/lip tint too.

Ever since the brand, Wander Beauty, has been launched, I have been in love. I love the idea of multitasking essentials for traveling and on the go. The idea behind this is spectacular since most of us nowadays are constantly busy and always on the move. It's hard to say that I have a favorite product from Wander Beauty. I love them all but my all time, always in my pocket product, would be the On the Glow. At all times, it's there for me, in my pocket, ready for me to use it and apply the blush onto my cheeks and lips. It's such a wonderful brand and I think Lindsay Ellingson's career truly shaped this brand well. Along with that, Divya's passion has driven this brand to be spectacular, exquisite, and unique. I can't wait until I try their Dual lipstick! I am in love with Wander Beauty and it's definitely one of my all time favorite brands now. Thank you for bringing Wander Beauty to the world, Lindsay and Divya!

Hey Beauties! I'm Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director of Wander Beauty. Have you tried our Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadows!? We are expanding our shade range soon and would LOVE to know what's your fav! We incorporate your feedback into many of our products to ensure we create makeup essentials that women love!!

IMG_4657.JPG

amethyst is a beaut!

All of them please! I bought Dove grey when you launched and I LOVE IT. It is great for a lasting quick look and I will buy all the colors you have! PLEASE make these shades Soon!

Rose Gold!  Amethyst is really pretty too but I don't think I would like it on myself.

Another vote for amethyst - it's beautiful! If these were available in store where I could swatch I'd probably get them all!

Amethyst and Rose Gold are both lovely. Anything with the name amethyst (my birthstone) has a special place in my heart, but I like pinks and oranges and reds around my eyes most.

Im torn between Amethyst and Rose Gold (though taupes always skyrocket to the top for me), but I wouldn't kick any of the three out of bed. 😄

Anonymous Insider

BEAUTIFUL! Amethyst 1st choice, Rose Gold 2nd choice...

Rose Gold is beautiful!

PS This would make a lovely highlighter too!

Amethyst is the clear favorite for me.  I generally love the shades emerald, turquoise, burgundy, and purple.

Yes to all these colors!!!

They are all  beautiful but I would have to say that the Rose Gold is definitely my fave!!

I don't like amethyst because it looks like it would come off ashy and make you look dead.  

If I'm doing one eye shadow and it's a liquid/cream I prefer it to be on the darker side.  I think with the lighter colors it's just going to make it look like you're missing some color in the crease.

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • IMG_7169.JPG
  • Wanderout Lipstick.jpg
  • FullSizeRender copy 3.jpg
  • 204c7cf1-2a76-4df5-898c-776cc5203cca.jpg
  • 3409db78-99c5-4d3a-a426-0b90b78bbb39.jpg
  • 05ea5a03-d167-4610-b135-7e88dd893277.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 8.00.47 PM.png
  • lWb0WI5f44SnIP-bXzh3O8QJ1PS_yBEgt2xPTI_VwRk.jpg
  • RWfi47uWh64p8JwDxNddEvzB28Tj6OAglec8XvICgt0.jpg
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg