cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Wander Beauty Launch

IMG_7169.JPG

Lindsay Ellingson: Hi Sephora beauties!  I'm so excited to chat with all of you and share a little about Wander Beauty, a new internationally inspired beauty experience I Co-founded that launches on  Sephora.com (US & Canada) tomorrow!  I’ve been modeling for over a decade and been so fortunate to work with everyone from Valentino to Victoria’s Secret and the most talented beauty experts all over the world.  It was the best beauty school one could have. I've sat in the makeup chair for countless hours, and absorbed all of the best application tricks and beauty trends.  I've tried and tested everything and know what works. With so much traveling, I need products that can take me from day to night with ease.  You would be surprised how fast I get myself out the door with just a few of our easy to use multi-taskers.  Wander Beauty is made for women who are constantly on the go.

Divya Gugnani: I’ve been obsessed with makeup since I was a little girl and loved to use my mom’s lipsticks as crayons. She, of course, did not like that as much as I did. I’ll admit I buy more than I use but I just love to experiment. Nothing excites me more than spanning the globe on a new adventure whether it is scuba diving in Honduras or gorilla trekking in east Africa. I’ve been bitten by the travel bug and I love to explore the beauty secrets of other cultures, passed down from generations, or discover unique international ingredients and their potent powers.  My background is in finance and business but I’m truly living my dream as a Co-founder of Wander Beauty.

When Lindsay and I first met years ago, we shared a common need...to simplify our beauty routines. As a working mother of two young kids (21 months and almost 4) I’ve got five minutes to get myself together and out the door. Less is more and I wanted a few key things that could go double duty and delivery a multitude of looks as well as travel with me during my busy day.

LE:

We’re on a mission to downsize your makeup bag yet we understand the need for luxurious, skincare-infused formulas that deliver real results.  My favorite part of being Creative Director is developing innovative products that work with your skin and skincare, not against it. Our formulas are cruelty free and free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and synthetic fragrance.

DG/LE: So, what’s is Wander Beauty?

Multitasking Makeup Essentials

Internationally Inspired Innovation

Color to Be Carried

Wander Beauty is for real women, who want fuss-free, fool-proof, multi-functional makeup that makes them feel confident everyday, wherever life takes them.

LE:

We launched with one hero product, our On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator. I like to call it summer in a stick. It’s the ultimate beauty enhancer with countless ways to wear it! I use the dual ended cream blush and highlighter to strobe and add a natural flush to my cheeks every morning. This and a little mascara and I'm ready for my day.

Wanderout Lipstick.jpg

DG: My personal favorite is our Wanderout Dual Lipstick with a bright on one side (with the arrow on top) and a neutral on the other. Wanderberry and Barely There is my combo of choice. I’ll admit, sometimes I mix them both and create my own shade! The formula is infused with ingredients from eight different countries like Marula Oil (South Africa), Castor Seed Oil (Japan), Coco Seed Butter (Netherlands), Mango Seed Butter (India) and more. From my work tote to my dinner clutch it’s with me wherever I go.

DG/LE: So, we are starting this thread to share our story and how we created this beauty experience but most importantly to connect with all of you and open the dialogue for your feedback and questions. So, tell us: if you could create one beauty multi-tasker what would it be?

Re: Wander Beauty Launch

This brand is absolutely amazing. I've already tried a few products and so far none of them have disappointed me. All the products are easy and quick to use and touch up with and is super long lasting.Go get you some now! I think I would make a multi-tasker of a foundation stick with a brush or sponge on the other end.

Being a girl who is always on the go and busy, this brand is amazing! I have a lot of the products and not only do I like the actual make up, but they are very easy to apply and use on the go. My go to is definitely the eyeshadow, which I usually wear going out at night. Can't wait to see what else Wander has to offer in the future!

I have been checking out your website and I must say that I'm very impressed. I love that you have swatches of your product on every skin tone. I find the pictures very helpful. Keeping doing what you're doing! 🙂

I just did a quick scan and didn't see it, so sorry if this has already been answered.

Will this be available in stores? I really like the idea behind the duel lipstick, but I'd like to swatch them myself before making a decision.

Hi Paiigee,

Our OTG Blush and Illuminator will be in many stores in April, but our Wanderout Dual Lipsticks will be in select stores in the fall. If there is anything we can do to assist you with the colors, just let us know!

A few more swatches of the lip duos would be great. Larger swatch with different skin tones maybe please 🙂

I personally love how the logo reminds me of the "find route" button in GPS navigations. (Hence the wander in wander beauty?) 

Yes! You got it 😉

Foundation Chart(1).jpg

Introducing our Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick. Forget about the mess and leave your brushes at home! Our foundation stick is infused with coconut oil so it gives you that extra boost of hydration you need and the coverage you want. Use it as a spot corrector or build it up to medium/full coverage foundation. Just swipe, blend with a sponge or your fingers, and you're ready for your day!

Hi Wander Beauties,

Our On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator should be launching tomorrow on Sephora USA and our Catch the Light Highlighter will be launching hopefully the day after. #blametechnology

We don't have an update for our Canadian Beauties but we will let you know when we do. Also, be sure to check out Instagram tomorrow @sephora & @wander_beauty.

Did anyone get any multi-taskers today? We want to know what caught your eye and tugged your wallet 😉

Team Wander

I picked up the eyeshadow in dove grey - it looks sooo pretty!

I picked up a pink lipstick duo and the foundation stick.  I can't wait to try them and give a review.  

I was a little sad that the illuminaor blush duo was OOS.  

It sold out but they should be getting more stock! Stay tuned...

Not surprised.... Canada always get screwed and left with no info... sigh

Looks like it is up in Canada!

Sigh.   I'm still gonna jump on the brand when it's available.  I love trying new brands!  

It is available now. I ordered an eyeshadow this morning.

😞 same ol'

I am so excited about the concept behind this brand! Especially with the experience you've had and knowing what works and what doesn't. I also love the name you have chosen. 

I have to agree that a concealer/color-correcter duo would be a fantastic multi-tasker!

I really love the packaging of these products! I just noticed this brand today when I checked the Color IQ and saw that I match your foundation in the shade deep.

Upon looking at the other product swatches in this thread, can I suggest adding an additional dark colored lipstick to your collection? Wanderberry is the only one I think I could pull off with my complexion. They're all stunning colors though!

I'd also love to see a blush in the orange family for the on-the-go blush and illuminator line. 🙂

Oh I want those shadows. I hope it comes up today so i can order! I don't see it on the Canadian site yet...

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • IMG_7169.JPG
  • Wanderout Lipstick.jpg
  • FullSizeRender copy 3.jpg
  • 204c7cf1-2a76-4df5-898c-776cc5203cca.jpg
  • 3409db78-99c5-4d3a-a426-0b90b78bbb39.jpg
  • 05ea5a03-d167-4610-b135-7e88dd893277.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 8.00.47 PM.png
  • lWb0WI5f44SnIP-bXzh3O8QJ1PS_yBEgt2xPTI_VwRk.jpg
  • RWfi47uWh64p8JwDxNddEvzB28Tj6OAglec8XvICgt0.jpg
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg