Wait...where did it go??!!! Losing favorite makeup items.

(0) Hearts

So today while cleaning out my purses it struck me that I haven't used my Urban Decay Ultra lip glosses in a while, which were my favorite lip glosses. I have two and found it odd I didn't come across one of them. After checking everywhere I could think it could be I'm bummed that I can't find them :smileysad: Anyone else lose a favorite?

Re: Wait...where did it go??!!! Losing favorite makeup items.

Sounds like the Makeup Gremlins are hard at work! Whenever beauty products go missing and/or are oos I like to blame them.

makeup gremlin.jpg

(0) Hearts

Not makeup, but my favorite tweeter an tweezers have disappeared. I only ever keep them in the top drawer of my vanity and only groom my brows at my vanity. I have no clue where on earth they could be. My topo suspects are 1.one of my toddlers could have somehow gotten ahold of them (unlikely because they don't go in my room without me) or 2. My little sister took them while she was visiting (which I think is the likely culprit). But I'm so sad I have to replace them, I hate spending so much on tweezers of all things but they work so much better. 

(0) Hearts

my NYX butter gloss I Éclair has just grown feet and walked off somewhere. Good thing its not expensive to replace!

Yes!! A beloved lipstick that came in an Ipsy bag!! I was heartbroken when it disappeared, but it turned up after many months. It was a very big deal, I even posted on FB about it, lol.

Untitled.png

Hope your lip glosses make their way back to you!!

(0) Hearts

I lost my favorite angled brush. I LOVE it for winging out eye shadow on others because it's long and it creates the perfect wing. Now I'm stuck with using a shorter angled brush and it sucks. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos2
  • Untitled.png
  • makeup gremlin.jpg