LCResz

Vacation makeup win!

I was in Orlando and Daytona last week and I braved wearing makeup in the Florida heat. I am ordinarily a sunscreen only kind of girl, but since I switched to mineral makeup I find that my makeup doesn't melt way anymore, so I figured I'd try to look put together for once in vacation pictures!

I used my usual moisturizing regimen: Lancome Visionnaire and Genifique combo followed by Estee Lauder Daywear moisturizer with SPF 25 and Genifique eye cream (phew, sounds like a lot doesn't it?)

I then used bareMinerals primer and original foundation (gotta love all the SPF!), Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and eyeshadow, and finally Lancome cils primer and Hypnose Star mascara. On my lips I used Dr. Weils for Origins Conditioning Lip Balm because I tend to get very chapped no matter what time of year.

Although the foundation did fade as the day progressed my eye makeup didn't budge! I am so, so impressed. So, for those braving the summer heat and humidity I can happily attest to the fact that not all makeup melts in the heat, yay!

jinxski

Re: Vacation makeup win!

(0) Hearts

UD eyeshadow primer is one of my favorites, it lasts until the very end of the day~

That's wonderful! I need to try out your regimen, it's insanely humid where I am right now.

beautylovingirl

Isn't it a great feeling when you conquer one of your worst makeup woes?

tashalicious

urban decay primer is the best, i love it, lol

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • jinxski
    • LCResz
    • tashalicious