shortstuff07

Utla Suggestions

(0) Hearts

So this next weekend, Ulta is having it's annual employee appreciation sale, where they basically give us 40% off of all prestige cosmetics, and I believe 30% off of mass and fragrance.  The question is, what should I get?!  I know I'm picking up Marc Jacobs Dot, but other than that I can't decide!  I'm thinking a couple of Urban Decay lippies, maybe Lorac Pro, and I'll be stocking up on Butter London polish remover since it's the only one that doesn't fry my nails.  I need ideas ladies!

LindaDD

Re: Utla Suggestions

(0) Hearts

Wow, what a nice perk. I love MJ's fragrances, and Dot is wonderful. I'll just listing what I got at Ulta with the recent 20% off:

-The Ulta Lorac Pro set is good deal since it comes with the palette, primer and an eyeliner and it's less than the palette normally costs.

-The Tarte Getaways palette is really nice since it comes with four full-sized blushes for less than the cost of two, and also has eyeshadow and lipgloss and a cute little mini palette thing.

-Benefit's Show Me the Love set, comes with full sizes of They're Real and Benetint and a decent sample of the POREfessional.

pinkonyx

Re: Utla Suggestions

(0) Hearts

Lorac is the bomb! I also love cargo, a lot of ulta's sell it. Get yourself a pallet or two.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • pinkonyx
    • LindaDD
    • shortstuff07