mrsbaine

Urban Decay on HauteLook

Hey beauties, UD is live on HauteLook. It's limited, a primer, some dingle shadows and lots of eye liners, but the prices are good. Enjoy! 

mafan

Re: Urban Decay on HauteLook

I've found in the past that Urban Decay on Hautelook ships pretty quickly.  Everything varies, but when I ordered from several places I think the UD stuff showed up first.

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

Really? They aren't all shipping from Nordstrom? I didn't know that. 

Samshoediva

(0) Hearts

I love a good UD deal but I hate hautelook. Their shipping takes waaaaaayyy to long. 

I ordered the makeup organizers over a month ago and they still have not shipped. I think it is insane for anything to take over a month to ship. 

I have to force myself to not look at this sale :smileysad:

DTalksAll

It's because Hautelook doesn't have the stock. It's a sample sale site. Usually it says somewhere in the description when the item should ship. So you place your order, you have to wait until the sale is completely over. Hautelook places the order with the vender (UD, or some other place), they get the stuff sent to Hautelook's warehouse. They need to sort through it all, then send it to you. 

mrsbaine

yeah, it takes forever!!!! several weeks! 

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

Yea! i just checked shipping, they changed it to monday now instead of tomorrw :/ ugh

MsStacey1990

I know what you mean, i placed an order march 7th for TheBalm Nude'Tude palette, and im barely getting it delivered tomorrow-,- so ill stick to the actual sites that sells the product.. cause haute does take forever

Samshoediva

(0) Hearts

I ordered the balm stuff to and only one of my items shipped just yesterday.

They said the other one wont ship til the end of next week. 

ugh

annypoo

Tempted to get the 2 eyeshadows, but shipping killssssssss

mrsbaine

I bought the eye shadows. I hate how long they take to get here as well, but it's cheap! $5 for a single??? That's an amazing price! I typically forget what I order by the time it gets to me. :smileyhappy: it's like Christmas. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mafan
    • mrsbaine
    • annypoo
    • MsStacey1990
    • Samshoediva