Kiki1517

Urban Decay Vice 2

[ Edited ]

I remember seeing someone ask if this was a rumor but couldn't find the thread. Just came out today on Urban Decay's site and supposed to be at Sephora in a few weeks according to Temptalia. 

swfupload_4930173043257111343.jpg

swfupload_2643347140523516771.jpg

thesupergirl

Re: Urban Decay Vice 2

(0) Hearts

I'm so excited mine is being delivered today!

ayen85

(0) Hearts

I ordered one at their website... I guess im a sucker for packaging and new makeup for fall!

kenny

(0) Hearts

While these palettes always seem intriguing, I really don't need another large palette. I was really hoping UD would release more refillable palettes like the Oz ones. I got the Theodora palette, and while I don't use all the colors (don't use green too much), it is easy just to switch out the color and pop in one I do use. Plus these palettes don't take up much space and are very portable.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Yeah kind of true, they are so pretty, but I never end up using all the colors. Now that I'm seeing those descriptions, I'm not so sure because I don't like glitter shadows. Luckily I picked up one of the 6 pan customizable palettes before they changed it to 4 pan, but still have 2 more slots to fill. The shadows are so expensive, I've only been buying one every now and then. 

DTalksAll

I like the first vice, but I don't love it. I always have to remind myself to reach for it instead of a mac palette or the nakeds. I now have the Ariel palette which is similar to the vice, I doubt I'll ever use that. 

HOWEVER... the more & more I look at swatches I want Vice 2. But why?!?! 

abhorsen1983

(0) Hearts

I went ahead and ordered one - this may be the last palette.

Titian06

Here is the description of the colors from the UD website starting at the top left and going across the row.  All colors are new.

Smokeout (dark taupey-black satin)

Lovesick (black matte w/iridescent micro-glitter)

Shellshock (bright metallic silver)

Coax (medium metallic pink w/golden iridescent micro-sparkle)

X-Rated (baby pink satin)

Prank (deep navy matte w/turquoise floating pearl)

Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer w/blue micro-glitter)Strike (antique gold shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)

Stash (deep olive green shimmer w/iridescent micro-sparkle)

Poison (charcoal satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle)

Radar (metallic brown shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter)

Damaged (bright metallic emerald shimmer)

Voodoo (metallic purple shimmer w/iridescent purple micro-glitter)

Betrayal (bright purple satin w/blue shift)

Derailed (medium metallic taupey-brown shimmer)

Dope (warm champagne satin)

Toxic (metallic copper-pink shimmer w/tonal micro-glitter)

Habit (light nude matte), Ambush (metallic brown satin)

Rewind (medium brown matte)

mommyto4

[ Edited ]

I wish sephora would put up all the holiday items so we can at least add them to our loves list.  Even if we can't purchase them.  I'm dying to make a list!!!  As a side note I was auto correct on my kindle would stop turning sephora into earphones :smileyhappy:

miabt

I love that UD finally updated their packaging for palettes!  While the first few Book of Shadows were super cute, they were so impractical!  I think my fav shades are Prank, Madness and Voodoo :smileyhappy:  The palette looks a ton of fun, but with 2 Book of Shadows, both Naked Palettes and the Anniversary Palette, I'm not sure if this one is a MUST.

xo, Mia

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Totally agree on the packaging. The Book of Shadows started to drive me crazy and as soon as I learned to depot, those babies were in a zpalette lol.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I do like the large mirror..but I think I may save my $ and get the face case in shattered because it would be great for travel and has nice day-to-night options

DoctorsMrs

[ Edited ]

If you buy it from UD's site you get a free mini Revolution Lipstick in 69 and a free deluxe sample of the new eye shadow primer.

poshified

Whenever I see my growing collection of UD mini Revolutions, I'll always think DoctorsMrs inspired! :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

That's sweet Posh.

Whenever I see my growing collection of neutral eye palettes I'll always think of you. I believe your exact words were, "You can never have too many neutral eye palettes." Now THAT's what I call inspiring :smileyhappy:

poshified

Is it just me or does it seem like UD is recycling certain shades but just calling them different names? Betrayal reminds me of Omen (from 15th anniversary) and a couple of shades look similar to the ones in Book of Shadows IV. Either way, Vice2 will be mine :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

I agree with you poshified!! I look at some of the colors in their palettes and think to myself "that looks exactly like _____" hmmmm.

poshified

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that! :smileyhappy:

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Are those all new colors? I don't think I've seen these individually sold.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

temptalia has a pretty detailed description/comparison/dupes for each shade..I think they are new but some are close to existing ones

danimazz

(0) Hearts

SOOOO excited for this!  Any news on a Sephora launch date?  I'm going to be so poor!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • abhorsen1983
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • roxystar4