Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Sneak peeks of new shades?

image.jpeg

Why'd they have to go and make a lipstick forest?  I can't resist a lipstick forest!  I'm like a moth to light.  

lol same, but for some reason this seems slightly more overwhelming. especially since i cant image the full display being in sephora. so most of us will rely online swatches etc when they come out

Yes, I was thinking the same regarding the size of the display. But even so, every time I go to Sephora I can barely get near the Bite display...I can only imagine what this display is going to be like! Frenzy! 

I can't stop looking away from the rows of purples!!!

Purple haze...I'm in heaven!

6 different formulas: Mega Matte, Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer, Sheer Shimmer. 

lipstick heaven , im done <passes out> Lol

so many nudes haha

Refinery29 has the details on the revamped Urban Decay Vice lipstick line.

I actually really like the 'old' packaging, I like how heavy it felt for some reason, the Gwen lipsticks feel light and kind of cheap:/

I completely agree with you.  I know I am in the minority, but I liked the old packaging a lot better.  This looks cheap and if they are like "Gwen lipsticks", they will feel cheap too =(.  Plus, I am worried the "New" formula is like the "Alice" collection and they are not very impressive except for Iracebeth.

This is great! I was looking for photos of the new pakcaging. I agree that a bullet is so much easier. I often find that the slant causes the lipstick to get scraped along the inside of the tube. 

I must say I miss the purple tubes though! I don't even like purple...that's how beautiful those tubes were!

100? what in the world. I wonder why the revamp for these so soon after launching new shades. Im happy about the bullet shape bc the flat /slanted ones are so hard to work with. but i wonder if its also a formula thing

Edit: just read the article and saw that all of their existing shades + new and some discontinued ones are going into this new Vice range- matte, creams, sheer etc so hopefully the formula isnt too different bc I would repurchase when mine finish. The price is $17 which seems good depending oz of course

Ooooooh pretty! I wonder if these will cost even more now in Canada because they're pretty lol. Any excuse to keep that price sky high!

I hope the formula of the matte shades doesn't change too much. Their matte revolution lipsticks are my favorite non-liquid matte finish. The bittersweet purple color is life 🙂 

same for me. I think i currently only kept 4 shades from all the ones i tried since they first released. 2 of the mattes which are my favorite and 1 reg- which is not my favorite formula- too much slip. and 1 sheer which is really easy to throw on. The one thing aside from shade range that kept me from trying more was the bullet shape

Yes! I need backups of bittersweet!

Wow 100 shades?! The packaging is very cool.

Actually, there are 100 shades -80 of which sephora will carry - and 20 additional shades exclusive to sephora - so there are really 120 shades in the new release 😛

Nice! However I'm glad I stocked up on the lipsticks during the $11 sale. I got 8 of them 😄 

I love the new packaging!  And prefer the traditional bullet shape.  Thanks for finding!

2,658 Replies
testing