Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

That is awesome!  I have completely fallen in love with UD liners over the last few months - they are so easy to apply and the pigmentation is fantastic!

whoaaaaa very nice!

(0) Hearts

UD is an obsession. Smiley Happy

Nice collection!!!  I like your username, by the way.  I LOVED Alias and still miss it.  Jennifer Garner was so kick a**!

(0) Hearts

Thanks, and thanks! Bradley Cooper will always be "Will" to me. Smiley Wink 

I have the DVD set. I love the first three seasons the most. Smiley Happy

If you've seen the various UD posts in the Ho Ho Holidays 2015 thread, there are swatch pictures from various blogs of the Vice 4 palette and the Spectrum palette.  The Vice 4 palette went on sale on UD's website yesterday and goes on sale on Sephora.com on 9/15.  According to all the blogs, the spectrum palette was a UD website exclusive.  However, BTer Randell, in the Ho Ho Holidays thread, found the spectrum palette on Sephora's website (currently OOS).  (I can't paste hyperlinks into these posts on my mobile phone; just type in Urban decay urban spectrum palette into Sephora's search bar.)  I think Randell's find explains why half the blogs said the spectrum palette was releasing on 9/15 and half said it was releasing on 10/20.  I had already confirmed with UD that the palette was launching on their website on 10/20, so, based on Randell's find, it must be launching at Sephora.Com on 9/15.  So, big thanks to Randell for that great find!

(0) Hearts

Additional information regarding the above post - BTer Niki172 thinks that since the spectrum palette is already loaded on Sephora's website, that it might be available today, so, if you are interested, keep checking the spectrum product page.

[ Edited ]

So a random YT vid popped up in my suggested videos field. Search YT user "Tati" for swatches and a mini tutorial with Vice 4. All the colors except for one or two swatched well, and she said the shades she wore on her eyes lasted throughout the day. I'm looking forward to picking it up during the holiday sale.

PS: Jaza, your lipstick swatches are reminding me that I'm interested in Nars Raquel. Smiley Wink

Swatches as promised. 

Me have from left to right: Backtalk(matte) Beso(sheer) Speedball

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I really want beso. I can't decide if I like Backtalk, it seems more pink from temptalias swatches. But I'm waiting on their fnf to get a few of the exclusive shades

(0) Hearts

It's more pink than in the photo. It didn't capture well in this pic:/

(0) Hearts

How does carnal compare to UD matte 1993? 

I don't have 1993 to swatch myself, but from looking at pictures I'm guessing Carnal is a lot warmer; more red/orange tones than brown. I can't get a good sense for whether it's lighter or darker though.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for this thread! I such bought strip and back talk, which are also UD exclusive. Can't wait to get them!

(0) Hearts

Will those exclusive shades eventually come to sephora and ulta? You think maybe?

(0) Hearts

To my knowledge, the UD exclusive shades stay exclusive to the UD website.

(0) Hearts

I really like Carnal!! 

(0) Hearts

Wow they are gorgeous! I need carnal!

(0) Hearts

Of the 2 which one do you like best? I have to behave myself so I can go bat crap crazy at Christmas 😆

I definitely like Carnal more, mostly because a) it's more unique in my collection, and b) it's warmer toned, which I prefer and I think suits me better. Also, the formula of the Matte Revolutions is amazing! That swatch up there is one swipe, and it wears really well.

(0) Hearts

Thanks!