Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Really nice swatches @sister13! Thank you 🙂

@sister13

Omg, gorgeous swatches! I've been doing my best to ignore this palette because I have enough bright colors (if there is such a thing 😄), so I didn't realize until I saw your pics on the main feed that the lime is a shimmer. And those blues and that purple are just flat out beautiful. This is on my radar for real now, instead of just being a 'maybe'!

I find the layout of this palette a horror, but I swatched it in store yesterday and I think I want it! It’s so pretty! However, I was not impressed with the lipstick colors in person, but I really want the pink case. First world problems, I guess. I’ll post my swatches later when I have my phone handy. @veronika23

I find the layout horrible too @sister13!  Glad to know it swatches well though. Some of those colors are sooo pretty!!! Thx!!! 🙂

Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip gloss - Coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.38.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.39.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.46.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.42.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.42.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.48.32 AM.png

Eh.... most of these are boring. That one holographic pale purple looks neat.

Those lip glosses look very fun and pretty, might have to check them out.  With all these fun new things coming out I might end up homeless with ten suitcases of makeup... but no fomo! 

Thanks for posting. Those sparkly lipglosses are calling my name! I might have to check them out when they are released

Urban Decay Disco Stick and Disco Queen Holographic Highlight Powder - Should be a Sephora exclusive - Online Jan 26th and in stores by Feb 8th

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 8.15.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 8.16.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 8.16.42 AM.png

I feel like UD is 2 years too late for a purple highlighter release. Everyone's done it, a few really nailed it.

I'm no longer excited by any of the UD releases 😞

I keep telling myself no more highlighters, but Fireball and Aura are 2 of my all time faves so I feel like I can't go wrong with this one.

every time I see this I can't stop singing lovegame by lady gaga in my head haha 

Image result for lady gaga disco stick

I'm glad I'm not the only one @Kim888! Hahaha

(Also glad to see the Instagram commenters taking up the cause of iridescent vs. holographic)

@KatieBT  this thread is still not showing on the main feed. THANKS 🙂

Swatches of the Disco Queen Holographic Stick and Highlighter - Jan 23rd

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 12.00.55 PM.png

Coming soon - Holographic Disco Stick and Disco Queen Holographic Highlight Powder

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.36.11 AM.png

More swatches of the UD x Kristen Leanne collab

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.18.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.18.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-08 at 12.54.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 1.00.25 PM.png

Swatches of the UD x Kristen Leanne collection

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.46.33 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.46.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.46.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.46.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.47.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.47.17 AM.png

RE: Urban Decay Thread!

Cross posting from the Deals in the Sephora Sales Section thread.

I ordered the Afterglow palette (ONS version) from the Canadian site. It came broken and I let them know and was refunded. But then Canada Post sent me a questionnaire giving me the third degree about the packaging/product/shipping etc. Is this normal procedure? Has anyone else dealt with this? I mean it's fine- it's been refunded and all so I'm not complaining but I sort of found the questionnaire bit, a tad silly. I guess this is how they're going to deal with things from now on? I've never had to do this before but then again I don't think I've had something broken from them direct before either. I think they ship all Loreal products from the same warehouse in Canada. I've had broken NYX items and was refunded promptly but perhaps they will do the same in the future. 

2,658 Replies
testing