Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I ordered a bunch too.  All of mine are fine...no issues with smell, etc.

I'm really happy with mine...

http://www.sephora.com/ud-xx-20-years-beauty-with-an-edge-P406631?skuId=1776103&icid2=content%20stor...

Available in Canada. Don't know how new it is but I don't think I have come across it in the past at all..

I got the Alice lipstick and it is pretty but doesn't show up super well on my pigmented lips. Here is me wearing it in cloudy daylight. I couldnt photograph the duochrome but it is noticeable and adds a slight gleam to my lips!Alice

It looks beautiful on you!

I think it's so pretty on you!

Oh, I think Alice is really pretty on you @sabrinas! I wasn't sure about it. I was worried it would be too yellow. How's the formula?

Thanks for the lip swatch! I probably won't be getting it then. I have pigmented lips also, and if I want that kind of subtle shimmer effect I usually use a gloss.

Has anyone who ordered from Canada UD direct having issues with their pkg..as in not shipped or no trk updates so far? Mine shipped late 25th so basically lets say 26th and so far nothing still shows label created yet UD says it was given to CP..I usally get my pkgs from Montreal in 1-2 days. I ordered the mattes on sale and the shades I want are oos both at UD and Sephora now 😞 ..

Yes I have been having issues with tracking.

Edit: So I had contacted UD and they told me that it should work and sometimes it takes 24-48 hours to update etc. I don't really know how updated their tracking numbers really are =/

@jesscheems I am having issues with my pm's now..I cant seem to reply back to your last one 😕 

Basically it said: wow 14! Looks like they dont smell after all as per the ladies ^^ mentioned. I need to order a few more! 

Oh I just read that @Anewxa So now I'm pumped!! Can't wait for them to come. 😃

Anewxa I have ordered and received the package before they even sent tracking :S

@Mochapj was the order placed earlier this week and after how many days did you receive it? UD cs admitted they are facing some trk issues and asked me to call on Tues if I dont have it by then. 😞

@Anewxa I contacted them via email and they told me pretty much the same as well. That they are having problems and if I don't get my package by whatever date then I need to give them a call...

@Anewxa no, this was a few weeks ago.

placed the order, received it the next morning, got an email 2 days after I received the package with the tracking # 😄

I just got back from a Sephora in JCP opening.  As in, they just started selling things 4/29/2016.  They had pretty much the UD Revolution lipstick line (normal, matte, and sheer) out as testers, with a handful of lipsticks to buy.  The lipsticks were listed as full price.

Something, you just gotta laugh.

I'm popping by Ulta today to return some lipsticks (Turn On, Obsession, 1993... They all either look bad on me or too cool).  I'm going to grab Alice and also see what $11 lipsticks are left that suit me.  I fell in LOVE with the Temper matte lippie, omg.  I may get a backup of that.  Also thinking Bad Blood may be a nice addition to my collection.  

I never end up buying reds because I don't feel they look good on me. I did want to get Bad Blood but it was OOS on the direct site. I did get Tilt I believe (if I rmr the name correctly)- let's see how I like that since I rarely wear oranges/corals etc..

Bad Blood looks so beautiful, what a gorgeous red.

I'm feeling very iffy about 1993, I am going to give it a few chances before I decide to return or give it away.  It reminds me of "poop" and now I can't get that thought out of my head.

Aww too bad! Have you tried lining and filling in your lips with a different lip liner to change the colour/tone a bit?

Bad Blood is gorgeous but I find it really slippery for a matte -- the couple times I've worn it it's gotten really messy looking. I need to try it again with primer underneath.

2,658 Replies
testing