UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@Mochapj

Heat, Scorched, and Alkaline.....I need to try these..

oops.  Alkaline is an eye pencil.  I wish it were for the lips.

@greenchilli I thought they were lip pencils at first, too. 😂

If it's safe enough for eyes, it might be safe enough for lips 🤷🏽‍♀️

@Mochapj

haha...you and me both .

I think they would be safe, but I already find lip pencils dry.  I wonder if eye pencils would be drier.

Alkaline shall be mine. 🙂

Those are such pretty colors and I love the UD lipsticks. I don't need these but I want! 🙂

Thank you for the swatches!

Those eyeliners paired with the ND Sunset palette have real potential. Heat is really pretty too.

@niki172.yeah!  I really love alkaline!

Fuel is beautiful!! 

2 new eye liners and 3 new lipsticks too???

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 4.09.48 PM.png

That palette looked good to me until I realize 1) I don't need another Naked palette and 2) I don't need more red and pink eye shadows.

The lipsticks are indeed disappointing! @Mechart

They had the potential to get creative with the lip colours for that palette... but all those lipsticks are brown based. Disappointed 😞

Ok so just read it's launching in August... more pics and swatches... man having a hard/weird time with BT.

ETA: Launch date - Source Allure

On June 12, you'll be able to shop the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette for $54 during an exclusive pre-sale on urbandecay DOT com (if you're a Beauty Junkie, that is). Only a limited amount will be available. If it's sold out by the time you click over to UD's website, don't worry — the palette will be back. Naked Heat officially launches a couple weeks later on June 30.

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.40.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-06 at 3.40.43 PM.png

Woooot. I originally could hear the money falling out of my pocket...but the swatches look somewhat similar...so maybe not! 

Although...I'm struggling with not picking up the colorful basquiat palette...

There doesn't appear to be much variation on pale skin. They all kind of look the same. 

If the quality is good, i think i will get this.  Perfect for everyday use. 😉

Anonymous Insider

I AM SO GONNA GET THISSSS!!! But if most of them like brownish I'd pass. I want my corals yesss!!

Ohh 😍😍😍 I told myself I didn't need anymore palettes, but I like the look of this. Let's hope it performs better than the Naked Smoky. 

It looks gorgeous.  I have all the others so I may be tempted to buy this one.  The shades look really pretty in the palette but to me when they're swatched it seems like a lot of shades run together / look the same?  Maybe it's just me.  I'm having a hard time picturing what different looks I would do with this one.

I feel the same @CaityLaine. At first glance at the palette I was really excited, but once I really looked at those swatches....ugh, I dunno. I'll hold my judgement until I see some reviews.

@Asche

Totally agree, I fell in love with the palette and then saw the swatches and got a little bummed.  Yeah I agree, hopefully it performs well.  I can't wait to see 🙂

The colors look great but those swatches are kind of disappointing.  Hopefully Allure was just in a rush or used an intern or something.  

testing