Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

New promo on ud website: 3free

3 samples you are actually going to use: eyeshadow primer in orginial, quick fix, and lipstick in 714.

With a purchase of $55 today only. Didn't see an email just check my dashboard on the site everyday ; )

More pics of the Naked Skin Shapeshifter palette

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.26.00 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.25.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.25.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.25.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.25.50 PM.png

Coming Soon - Naked Skin Shapeshifter palettes - A palette that will help you contour, highlight and Colour correct your face. 2 palettes with different shades for different skin tones

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 10.59.54 AM.png

Does anyone know if the makeup bags are a UD exclusive? 

I had a total h*ll week and couldn't wake up for the UD release and totally missed the Sephora release, so I missed the vault, but was able to snag everything  else I wanted individually except the bags. 😞

I feel like I read somewhere the bags are exclusive but I could be totally wrong and do not remember where I think I read this.  I was hoping they would be apart of the sephora exclusive release but they weren't.  Maybe when it officially launches it will be up on sephora. 

Canadian girls the beautyboutique has the UD X Basquiat collection up! I got most of it with Optimum points LOL!

That's great! Thanks for the info @ChristalM 🙂

The UD X Basquiat collection is live on the Sephora App! Here's a link for those who don't have the app:

http://www.sephora.com/ud-jean-michel-basquiat-lipstick-P14248611?skuId=1933159

@Tamara76 @veronika23

Thanks for the tag! @niki172

Thanks so much @niki172 🙂

You're so welcome @veronika23 - I'm just glad something constructive came out of my insomnia :D.

@niki172  aww sorry about that!!! I know how it feels. 😞

@niki172 thank you!! Picked up Abstract lipstick, hope the color works on me. So much for my usual "must wait for swatches" mantra.

there is a few girls who did youtube videos on it, they were all light to medium skin tone from what I saw but it looks reallllly pretty, I am debating picking it up still just because I have to many lip products. 

You're very welcome :).

I BOUGHT THE VAULT!!!!!

I am shaking. hahaha. I was beginning my hour-long drive to work and noticed it was already up, so I totally bought it at a stop sign 😄

$150 with the Spring Rouge code! I was only going to buy a couple pieces and then realized not that much more would get me the whole set... soo...

OMG!  Congrats!  @KatieKabam  The vault was a really good value - I bought everything except the eyeliners individually because I was so busy this week I didn't have time to keep checking.

You bought it AT A STOP SIGN 🤣

I love it!!! @KatieKabam too funny!

That's totally something I would do.

The vault looks amaaaaazing Enjoy!

When I saw this post, I thought..omg, she bought it from someone selling it on the corner at a stop sign LOL.

omg @AMK721, it's a good thing that does NOT exist in my little world... I'd definitely be in dire straights, financially! LOL

2 Replies
testing