Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Still no swatches of these yet?

@sinfullyI haven't seen any yet. For sure I'll post when I do! Dying to see some 😄

Aha - the elusive Skywalk!  Soooo pretty!  I'm not sure what I think about the doefoot applicator - I like getting a little drop out of the Cover FX dropper to easily mix with my foundation, but I can probably make it work! 🙂

Coming this summer

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.17.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.19.42 AM.png

*bottom right pic: Benefit Boiing repackaging

I still have hope one day there will be a purple naked palette of some sort.  I'm forever on the search for the perfect purple palette.

I received the UD liquid lipstick sample the other day in Amulet. I wasn't even going to open it since I had already purchased the full sized. I had hated the formula since it was beyond tacky and felt like my lips were glued together ( my bottom and top lip were stuck together not just tacky like lip gloss stuck). not sure what made me do it but I tried the sample. Was like trying a totally different lipstick. The color was slightly different and the formula was completely different. It dried down and lasted a long time. Decided to swatch them next to each other on my arm. After and hour my full size one was still tacky to touch and the sample was dry in minutes.(also made my husband feel it and he could tell the difference, then used a tissue to try to rub them off and it stuck to the full sized one. So not sure if I received a bad batch or if the sample having less product affected it. Plan on returning this to a store next week and hopefully swatching more colors to see. But looking to see if anyone else had this happen or what others have experienced with the UD liquids. I love my Vice lipstick and was really looking forward to these, so hoping others had good experiences and I just got a bad batch! 

I only have 1 full size Vice Liquid Lippie in Trivial and also the Amulet mini.

I find the formula, dry down and coverage very similar on both - they dry quickly with no tackiness.

I suspect you are correct that you may have just gotten one from a bad batch.  😞

Good luck with your return!  @Fedele13

@Tamara76 Thank you for your reply. That's great to hear that Trivial worked the same way for you. Sad that I got a bad one but happy I was able to find out it was bad instead of assuming all were that way! 😊

I'm late to the game, but was happy to  hear @veronika23 mention that the Nocturnal collection is available to Canada at SDM. I wanted the Vice lipstick in Backstab, but wasn't going to bother asking for help from someone in the US. I redeemed some points this weekend and I'm in love with this colour!

It's much more purply and vibrant in person. My office has very poor lighting and I could only get the finish to look metallic with the flash on.

IMG_0573.JPG

@k617  that is a nice color!  So fun to redeem points for products you actually want. 😉

Thanks! And yes, although I'm sad SDM is moving towards the "spend x points get y points back" rather than the get $200 for redeeming $170 worth of points, I'm still glad they HAVE a good points program.

The nocturnal collection (Ulta excl.) is available for Canadians via SDM The Beauty Boutique.

FYI -- despite it being an Ulta exclusive, the collection is also available from urbandecay.com.

Thx! IIRC Canadians usually didn't have another option to shop Ulta exclusives. Sometimes UD Canada would carry the product but not always. I remember trading for something I couldn't get here because it was an Ulta excl. This is new for us... that there's a retailer in Canada that carries the exclusive as well. So maybe from now on Ulta exclusives will also be Beauty Boutique exclusives for Canada. 🙂

@veronika23 I can't recall when it released (possibly fall 2015?) but when there was that Ulta exclusive 5 liner mini set, I saw it pop up (a few months after I'd bought it from Ulta) at Shoppers.

My local Shoppers SA said they get all the US exclusives now.

@Mochapj  that's good to know! There is only one SDM in my city that has UD and it's all the way across town. Usually when I called and asked about UD stuff they were lost and didn't know much. So it's nice that the BB has it now and we can all have access to it. Good to know that we should get these exclusives from now on. 🙂

Here is backstab on me. It's a beautiful color that shows a bit metallic on me which I don't mind at all!

IMG_20170203_122929065.jpg

That color is fabulous!!!💕

Oh that's pretty!! Me likey =D

This looks really good @niki172! Is this 100pt perk from SiJCP?  I still haven't been able to find it here.

@ZombieMetroAnt @Sodayui is correct it is an Ulta exclusive! I needed to add something else to my cart in order to get that SG gwp bag and I picked this up. I'm really glad I did - it's really pretty and the pic is pretty darn close to IRL 🙂

2 Replies
testing