Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@ZombieMetroAnt I think it might be the Ulta exclusive one???

I could not find it either, I asked them about it, the SA told me they only received the regular vice lipstick in Venom.

Maybe they found a lost stash....on the UD website they have some of the old lipsticks for $10 and the older spectrum palette 

Here are a couple swatches of two Ulta exclusive shades.

The Heart is Nonsense (matte) and the Star is Backstab (cream).

ud.JPG

Both are so pretty and very comfortable to wear.  

Spoiler
The best part is I used points for this order and only paid $2.74 out of pocket

ud1.JPG

but since I used ebates, it gave me a return on Merchandise Total!!

ud2.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Great deal with the points!!

I tried them in store last night and I think "Nonsense" would be my new fav in Spring!! So flattering! And the formula is so creamy that even blurred my lip lines (my lips are super chapped last night when I tried it)!!! 

Now that's a good deal!

That is an awesome deal!  Loving all your swatches! 😉 @ZombieMetroAnt

Thanks @Tamara76!  Lippies are my weakness but now 

wit.JPG

0000000000.JPG

I know the feeling! I'm starting my lower-buy this month!

"The Heart is Nonsense" needs to be the title of a song.

Any UD beauty junkies redeem their birthday gift yet? It shows either a moondust single (can't remember the color) or an eyeshadow single in blackout. With that said it appears as though you can switch the shades to whatever color you want. I was curious to know if anyone has tried this.

This was a question I had too...thanks for posting!

I also was hoping they would have some fabulous samples available but its just a foundation card...so Im going to wait it out and see if I get my bday code, plus Im looking for a all nighter code they send when you leave something in ur cart...

Does anyone know when you're able to choose your birthday gift? I can't remember from last year, and my birthday is in 10 days. (am I being impatient...? yes.)

You'll get the email right on your birthday @LolliLove

My birthdate is wrong on my profile and I asked CS to change it, but it didn't happen. I did get the email on the date that's listed though

Thanks for your help, @lisainprogress!

I actually didn't get an email this year! I still haven't placed an order (was waiting to see if Radish came back in stock) so hopefully my offer isn't expired. My birth date that they have is wrong as well lol.

I would contact CS. Just live chat with them. I'm sure they'll be able to help you somehow.

Oh it's okay I just spent a frustrating amount of time trying to get my free eyeshadow and it finally went thru! Their site can be super glitchy. FYI taking into account the birthday they have for me it's been 13 days and a new month has started up so there must be a bit of time you have before you have to redeem. I just went ahead and got Thunderbird - better to be safe than sorry.

Glad that you were able to get your eyeshadow! I know that NC mentioned in the deals thread before about how her free eyeshadow still work long after her birthday passed.

I swatch thunderbird and relish while I was in-stores today. Definitely going to get them next time XD

Spoiler
They look so much better in person. Only one swipe
20170203_111951.jpg

@lisainprogress nooo, enabler!  everytime i see relish i gasp a little bit but i don't need it! 😄

If you're in the medium tier ("Freak"), you get the choice of the regular or moondust.

I was able to choose any color from the regular & moondust. It's probably not loading properly, I would talk to CS about it...

Fortunately I live near the free-standing Urban Decay so I can choose it in perosn. Also, you can exchange it... I tried to exchange my moondust for relish today, but it has to be an even exchange 😞

I was also able to choose the color I wanted . Any eyeshadow excluding moondust & vintagexx.  The moondust option is new. If you only had a choice of just a few colors I am going  to assume that your page didn't fully load before you selected! 

1 Reply
testing