Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I am such a sucker for purples and that fuchsia in the middle is calling to me. But so are the gold and silver shadows. Aaaaah.

The silver and green are calling me.

More info on their liquid lipstick - 20 shades, 13 comfort matte & 7 Metallic shades. Looks like there is a mix of existing Vice lipstick shades with new shades.  - Coming Soon

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 8.08.59 AM.png

Oh interesting. I hope these are smaller tubes , don't have much room for longer ones ha. But in any case looks like from the 13 comfort mattes quite a bit are brighter shades so I wonder if I'd even like any. 

As previously mentioned this year UD is coming out with 20+ liquid lipsticks

Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 9.45.08 PM.png

More swatches of the Afterdark palette

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 8.07.17 AM.png

With all the Revolution glosses being cleared out, I wonder if a new line of lipgloss is in the works for 2017? I miss the Lip Junkies! The Revolution glosses were a little underwhelming for me.

The new Complexion Primers + Quick Fix Priming Spray and the repackaged priming/setting sprays are up on UD direct now.

Anonymous Insider

wat r these spray used for..? 

I was hoping for a sale! I guess Black Friday/Boxing Day companies have chosen to release new things instead, which is smart because we are pretty click happy at those particular times! =D (anytime actually...)

IMG_6999.PNG

Coming for Spring

Complexion Primers + Quick Fix Priming Spray + our favorite priming, setting sprays in a new, edgy packaging

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 8.52.34 AM.png

Here is my referral code in case anyone needs it when signing up at urban decay!

www.urbandecay.com/invite/28d8sjx9

Anonymous Insider

I'm a little aggravated..I ordered what I thought was the Vice Lip Palette and ended up with the Junkie Palette, without being told that was being switched out.  Now of course the Full Frontal and Vice are sold out.  It was a gift so now I'm hoping Urban Decay can get it to me in time.  Sorry for the rant..my fam doesn't understand my UD addiction.

@Anonymous Where did you order the palette from? If you got it from Sephora they only had the Junkie palette, that was exclusive to them I thought. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Urban Decay, Ulta and Macy's had the Blackmail palettes. I remember having to order my Blackmail palette from Ulta since Sephora didn't have it, but that was when they first came out. 

Ugh, I hate it when companies do that! Macy's did that to me two times in the past. I hope things work out! 

Anonymous Insider

@Fedele13 and@Imi82 I specifically ordered the Blackmail from Sephora and when I called Sephora they actually agreed with me but substituted the Junkie when they ran out of Vice. The rep was very understanding when I told her I didn't look good in green lipstick and gave me a 100 points for the mix up. Now I have to go to Ulta and get it..I guess the only caveat in this whole mess is that I'll get it for $5 cheaper using my extra 20%.

@Anonymous Glad Sephora gave you something for your time and the mix up. Sephora CS is usually very good with that. Hope that Urban Decay gets it to you in plenty of time to be able to give your gift!!! Fingers crossed for you! 🙂

@urbandecay did you see your fan thread here? 🙂

The Urban Decay After Dark palette is available on Sephora app today only, if anyone was interested in it.

testing