Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@Mechart  me too... That was the other one I was unsure about... and it does remind me of Fireball.

5 new Complexion Primers -coming this spring

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 12.42.42 PM.png

Is it OVER for the UD palettes?????

4 palettes currently in Sephora Clearance section....???

I am waiting for the moondust palette to be discounted:)

So Sephora has yanked the Naked Smoky palette off the website???

You are in Canada right? It's sold out. And Sephora has the habit of pulling products from the Canadian site as soon as they sell out... even if that product is perm and will come back in stock eventually.

Yeah I noticed that 😞

yeah it sucks 😞

I'm betting they'll bring it back during the sale on sale. Probably pulled them to create hype since there were TONS in store. Heck, they were even placed by the registers since they want to get rid of them!! The direct site might have more. 

i was hoping it to be in stock for the $25 off.. im annoyed now... I was waiting for it

Yeah I did notice a lot of stock last time I was in the closest one to me.

Another problem with stuff going on deep discount is quite often they PULL it from the store shelves before the sale happens, and send it back. So its likely stores already sent their stock back, and if I travel an hour to the nearest one I might not find any.

Update! The new Afterdark palette will launch on Jan 1 2017 online on UD and Sephora and in stores Jan 5th

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 9.13.32 AM.png

does anyone know if the sale UD primers (on UD direct) are new or old stock? i bought this a few years ago and forgot about it. About a year later, I pulled it back out but the formula had separated

thanks @SydBristow and @heartsmyface! i think i will go for the sale tube then. it sounds like the separation will be unavoidable even if i get a new tube... especially since i only wear eyeshadow primer on weekends (when i play with darker looks)

Try walking around for about ten minutes while squishing and shaking the tube.  If that doesn't help I'd just toss it. 

I think if it sits for a while it's very normal to separate. Even if it hasn't been used for a week or so. I squish down the tube to get it mixed in better.

i suspect it's old stock at UD because it's on sale, but I don't know that. If nothing else, the cap hasn't come off and exposed the product to oxygen, so if you're worried about yours that might be the way to go. And I'm sure if there are any issues with it they would work with you.

Did anyone who ordered the UD Allnighter setting spray duo during the rouge sale notice a weird smell? 

I usually use the UD setting sprays so I kinda know how its supposed to smell, and this one just smells different. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't smell right. I bought my last bottle in July, so maybe they changed the formula? Idk, I'm debating if I should exchange it -.-

I immediately went and checked mine and its same smell. Nothing different with mine.  

I'm gonna go to Sephora tomorrow and check the tester, lol just to be sure before I call CS. My nose might be playing tricks on me, thanks for checking! @AmdSeph

Oh no! I bought some, but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. Hopefully the smell just changed and they're not really old or something.

Should I buy the Naked Smokey? I don't know what to do..

testing