Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I think I'm the other point of view- I love mine! I find that it is one of those "pairing" palettes that tends to round out another one. For instance, I love using it with my Moondust palette or with the Ultimate Basics palette.

@starletta8 Thank you for your input.  You hit it on the nail for me. I look at this as more of a pairing palette. I swatched it in store twice, my boyfriend also didn't think that I had similar shades.

@jesscheems  I used my coupon code and purchased it online along with a MUFE palette. I think i need to be done with shadows for now. 😄

@annypoo  Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🙂

@darkiceis I also have this and bought it on sale last time. It's my least favorite naked palette but it's all personal preference. I don't wear smoky eyes that often, I'm more of a neutrals girl. For sale, it's a good price but I wouldn't pay full price for it. 

I own it since I bought the Vault last year. I haven't used it in awhile. I actually like it because I love smokey eyes. It's a really good deal. Don't know if it would go any cheaper than it is but if I didn't already own it, I would've bought it!!

@jesscheems  Thank you, I knew that I could count on you 😄

@darkiceis Bahaha no problem- glad I could help 😛

New shadows coming for Spring 2017!!!

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 4.07.45 PM.png

I'm after that red. 

Well I see a few here I want!! 🙂

@SydBristow  me too! First 3 and last 3 😄

🙂

After waiting all night, at sunrise, Mountain Standard Time- in the heart of the Rockies, December 2, the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is on Sale at Sephora.  Yay!  🙂

If you can't wait for Sephora/Ulta tomorrow, the deal is now available on UD direct

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 7.56.06 PM.png

Has anyone tried to use the 20% off UD code on the naked smoky palette?  I'm wondering if it works on the palette or if it was just for full priced items.

@itscarin I just tried using a 20% off code, and it doesn't work.

Naked Smokey palette is on sale for $27 at Nordstrom now as well

Are they discontinuing this palette? It doesn't seem to be doing well. It my least favorite out of the 4 naked palettes. 

@annypoo

Now I am thinking of not getting it. I got 1 and 2 but there are so many mixed reviews on this one.

Jumping on the annypoo bandwagon to say this palette gets two thumbs down from me. I never use it. I have no use for it. Some of the lighter shades are glitter bombs. 

@AmdSeph the original is definitely my favorite. If you really want to try it, now would be a good time because it'll be on sale. I wouldn't pay full price for it. I'm also more of a neutrals than smoky person so it was difficult for me to create looks with this. 

Given that I have not even touched my 1 and 2, as I am not eyeshadow person, I think I will skip on this. 

8 Replies
testing