Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I added this to my loves list just for the heck of it. 😄

I would actually consider this, if we could customize it. I already own too many in this vault.

OOhhhh...do we think this will still be in stock for the VIB sale next week...? Who wants to split this with me...?! 😄

Now on UD's site

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 11.23.52 AM.png

Instinct and YDK are already out of stock. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Oooh! I can't wait till swatches start showing up. I'm really liking the look of Extra Bitter and YDK.

Has anyone gotten anything else besides a bday shadow from the junkie rewards?  My bday will be coming around again in Feb...just curious if anyone had another bday, what UD offered? 

Hi. I've been rockstar status on UD.com for some time now. The only benefits I've gotten are the bday shadow and the $20 kickbacks for every $200 you spend. Which ends up being less than 10% savings if you think about it.  They said they will send random  freebies and bonus to the house but they have yet to send anything.  You do however get  about 24 hours advance notice on new stuff and sales. That's about it though. 

I received an eyeliner. I think it was a BOGO, but it was back in April so I can't say for sure. But I did get an email for the eye shadow and one for the eyeliner.

There is going to be an LE Urban Decay Vice Lipstick called Troublemaker. There are some swatches of it in Temptalia's swatch gallery. No full review yet, though

urbandecay_troublemaker006.jpg

urbandecay_troublemaker002.jpg

I check Sephora daily for this UD troublemaker. Any clue to when's it's up for sale? 

This is absolutely stunning. And for fall too

This is GORGEOUS and right up my alley. Praying it comes to Canada 

@veronika23 @Libellules You're welcome! The lipstick is such a pretty shade and the packaging is gorgeous.

Thanks for the heads up about the full review posting @Anonymous! I'm glad that it got a positive review. This is definitely on my list for the sale! 

Also, Temptalia lists Troublemaker as a 100% dupe for Bite's Rouge Berry lipstick. Good news for anyone who can't get their hands on the VIB Rouge exclusive Bite lipstick. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

The full review is posted - also a release date of Nov 2 on Sephora (just in time for the sale!). With 20% off, it'll be $13.6 USD, such a steal for the pretty packaging ^_^

The packaging and the lipstick are beautiful! Gonna keep an eye out for temptalia's full review and if it's good, definitely gonna try and snag one.

😮 Wow.

Thank you for sharing @lmi82!

Anonymous Insider

-sigh- I would get it just for the packaging. And you can use the cap on whatever UD lipstick you use for the night!

UGH I need this just for the pretty packaging!

That is gorgeous packaging!!! And the lipstick isn't bad either 🙂

Pretty!!! Probably a skip, since that's darker than I tend to wear, but it does look lovely.

testing