Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@veronika23 @liz089 My store got them in already. They aren't "out" and can't sell until the date, but my super fab SA pulled this out and was like we have to play with this (without me asking haha). A couple of the shadows were a little dry on top but nothing you can't get through easily. Typical amount of fallout but also the pigment you expect. Blended easy without much effort. I prefer matte so I'm partial to this as well. It's pretty, and a great fall palette. I'd recommend it if you didn't have something similar but since I have a ridiculous amount of things with similar colors I don't consider it a must have at this time. 

My favorites were the top right 3 (tempted, lethal, instinct) and the grey on the bottom (magnet, hers were the second and fourth bottom (extra bitter and lockout). 

Apply wet to lessen fallout. I don't have fallout with any UD shadows because I always use a damp brush. Even when I use their glitter shadows 🙂 Plus the colour is a bit more vibrant and it means I put less on.

Does everyone feel this is a must buy? I love a couple of the shades but are they all unique. I am so undecided. Help!!! give me opinions ! 

I'm an UD fan and a Naked fan, but no....I have to agree with KC and say I'm not going to buy it.  It's not super unique (in my eyes anyway, appears similar to a Stila palette I own) so I will wait until it goes on sale (maybe).  Meaning, maybe I'll buy it then, not maybe it will go on sale, because they always go on sale.  

Ive said it before and KC has said it too, UD we want a Purple naked!!!

Omg, a purple naked would be amazing!

@liz089 I was considering this palette until I saw Temptalia's review/swatches. They were pretty disappointing. 😞

Thank you all for the opinions, I think I have decided I am not going to buy unless it goes on sale!! I feel like a lot of these shades are not super unique either. 

Not at all. I personally find this palette kind of boring.

Short and sweet 🙂

A coworkers of mine got us RSVP'd to the grand opening of the Urban Decay at Metropolis (Vancouver, BC) over the weekend.

We lined up for 3.5 hours to get in, the store was so small they could only let 20 people in at a time.

Side story:

Spoiler
we were still way in the back and a girl 3 sets ahead of us had her friends show up, relaxed and casually sipping their starbucks coffees, and try and butt in the line. They asked the people 1 group behind if they minded, they said no. I'm nosy so was watching what was going on and when they tried to get in line I was really loud "HECK NO, BACK OF THE LINE!" and got a lot of startled stares, as if *I* was the rude one. The peoples in front who said Yes actually challenged me on it saying that the girl who had been in line should get to have her friends with her to wait, and I replied that "since I didn't have my friend stand here alone so that I could sit my ass in a starbucks chillin' til I decided to show up then there was no reason they can't go to the back of the line behind the people who have been standing here all this time, and if she wants to spend time with them then there is plenty of room back there for her too."

So one of the reasons for the excitement was that we had RSVP'd through TOPBOX, which meant we got the stashbag without having to make the minimum purchase. So after waiting 3.5 hours in line, we get in the store and ask for our bag... and they refuse! Instead they give us this teensy eyeliner sample and say that the advertised stashbag is not what we get. I was pretty annoyed.

Reminds me I have to call the store today and complain to the manager, that person's manager, the district manager, and pretty much everyone who will listen.

Yup. They changed the promos on everyone like 3 times via emails and social media, its like nobody knew what the heck they were doing.

They changed the promos on everyone like 3 times via emails and social media, its like nobody knew what the heck they were doing.

XD  I love it!

Naked Ultimate Basics product page is up (product coming soon - online September 20th):

http://www.sephora.com/naked-ultimate-basics-P412339?skuId=1860022&icid2=products%20grid:p412339

OMG @lachaton I totally did not see this post and posted the same thing... lol sorry 😞 didn't mean to double post.

Does anyone know if it will be available to VIB rouge first?

UD Vancouver store opening promos have changed. For anyone going to the grand opening:

Originally they said those who spend $75 or more would get a stash bag with 4 deluxe samples. That's been changed to just the first 100.

Instead, spend $35 and get the Priorities stash bag, Sept 10th ONLY.

priorities.jpg

BTW, they false advertised this. Everyone who went to the grand opening got tricked, they changed the buy-in to $75 at the last minute, literally as everyone was lining up.

More swatches of the new Naked palette

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.49.53 PM.png

I like the other shape better.  It is sleeker. 

Canadian Urban Decay event! Kinda wish I was living in BC right now. 😛upload_4400911731017369420.jpg

Wow! Any BTer's going?

testing