Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

@meganlisa @SydBristow I ended up buying this palette yesterday. I was debating on it but after reading your posts I decided I needed to have it. I love reds so I'm really excited to try Gash, and there are a few other shades in there I've been wanting. I can't wait for this to arrive!  Also, do either of you have Plague from the XX singles? I can't find any swatches online.

@Sjofna I don't have plague (yet).  Sorry.

I hope you love the palette.  I adore it.  And the shades can be deceptive.  They swatch and wear differently from how they look in the pan (gorgeous!!).  If you think about it, how great the palette is makes sense.  They took some past top shades and threw them into a palette.  I'm seriously considering a backup...as if I ever get through a whole huge palette.

And Gash is stunning.  Also mildew (on, it's amazing), the pink, the purples and blues...and on...

Yes but i hoard LE items so now I have the singles too. 🙂

The only thing that stopped me from buying a backup to the Vice XX after I typed the above (as if anyone seriously would need a backup to any palette the size of a Vice palette) was that I was running late somewhere.

We'll see if I survive the day.  Because, right, with all my eyeshadow imagine if I actually ever hit pan on a shade.

I am so bad! I've placed three orders from the UD website in the past 24 hours. Those shadows are so gorgeous!!

@SydBristow What did you get?  What am I missing?  Why now?  The sale palettes?  The newer moon dust?  Now I'm heading to the UD site to see… 

Is there a special promo code I'm missing?

@meganlisa Per @veronika23's post there are XX singles for nail polishes and eyeshadows. 

@SydBristow I just saw them (stalking the site) and got overwhelmed.  Any must haves?  I need to pull out my XX palette (a personal favorite) and see if they're all in it.  What did you get?

I got Gash (LOVE), Rust, Snow, Acid Rain and Pallor. I have not tried Rust, Pallor or Snow but they looked very nice. I love Gash and Acid Rain.

@SydBristow could I trouble you for swatches of the shades you already have and the ones you're getting, pretty please ? 😄 I have my eye on Gash especially!

@MK89 Gash and Acid rain are in the UD XX Vice palette and Temptalia has swatches, as do other reviewers. Gash is a MUST if you like burgundy. 

I prob wont get my orders until late next week so I can't swatch anything else until then. Sorry I can't help more. 😞

Acid Rain is a personal favorite.  That and Gash are in the XX palette.  Ok, you helped.  Me spend money.  I think I'm too tempted not to.  Rust and Pallor are two I was eyeing.  Thanks!

Glad to enable @meganlisa 🙂

Order placed...

Urban Decay on Hautelook today.

ud.jpg

I guess this makes sense.  I've seen these in Nordstrom Rack stores lately and it seems like they are having similar inventory.  Though I did notice that regardless of what store I went to the color selection was much more limited in-store than it seems to be online.

FYI - For those of you who were interested in the UD vault that I posted a while back it seems like the vintage nail polishes added to UD's site are all in there (12). I think all the shadows are there too as well as other colors. Looks like the vault has 19 eye shadows but UD released 13 vintage single shades. I think lipsticks from the capsule I posted yesterday could be the same as the ones in the vault... well some shades anyway. The capsule has 9 while the vault has 10.

@meganlisa sorry I forgot to tag you in my post above... I know you are a UD fan too so maybe the vault will be something you'll want in your collection 😄

Urban Decay will open stores in Canada!!!

L'Oreal owned, California-based cosmetics brand Urban Decay will open its first freestanding Canadian store next month. The 632 square foot boutique is scheduled to open on September 10 at Ivanhoe Cambridge's Meropolis at Metrotwon in Burnaby, BC, serving the greater Vancouver market.

A second Canadian location will open in November of 2016 at Oxford Properties Group's Square One in Mississauga, followed by more Canadian stores in 2017, according to the company. 

-1.jpg

posted in Canadian peeps but thought I'd post here too in case ppl are subscribe to this thread and not the other.

Wow, is there a store in the US?  

@makeupobesessed Yeah but only in Newport Beach, CA

1 Reply
testing