Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

Thank you! I did indeed like a few of the revolutions, so I'm glad to know they're about the same.

more swatches of UD moondust

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 12.56.36 PM.png

Thanks! Date is marked on my calendar! People looking at will be like "moondust" ?? 😉

I managed to get in stores to swatch today and wow were some of the colors different than what they looked like online. I thought Disturbed and Nighthawk would both be dark brown reds. Well Disturbed is very purple red (almost perfect dupe for MAC's media) and Nighthawk is pretty much just brown. Since I've recently been on the look out for a nice, dark red brown I was disappointed neither of these were what I hoped, but both are still nice.

On the bright side, Conspiracy is even prettier in person, and I have a new need for Amulet.

I thought the same thing. I was disappointed with Nighthawk as well.

Razor-Sharp-Water-Resistant-Longwear-Liquid-Eyeliner.jpg

Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner

In addition to the Perversion eyeliner launch, there are 20 shades of the Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner ($22). These liners are for the artist who needs a clean, precise line and loves to play with color. As you can see, many of the shades are vibrant, and most have a a metallic finish to them. You can pick them up on July 19.

All-Nighter-Liquid-Foundation.jpg

And for the skin: our beloved Naked Skin has some competition! If you love full-coverage foundation and need something that lasts from getting ready in the morning to the last cocktail at happy hour,All Nighter Liquid Foundation ($40) is going to be your go-to. Naked Skin is known for being buildable and weightless; All Nighter is waterproof, oil-free, and has three times the amount of pigment as Naked Skin.

Perversion-Waterproof-Fine-Point-Eye-Pen-20.jpg

Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen ($20)

Perversion Mascara takes new form in this silky, jet-black liquid eyeliner pen.

Source - PopSugar

Coming soon: Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Liquid Foundation

All-Nighter-Liquid-Foundation.jpg

I'm excited about this foundation - hopefully I can get a decent color match!

I remember this from someone's post a while back! She said her friend got and she was trying to figure out if it was a counterfeit product. Glad it's a real thing because I WILL be trying this.

I remember that too! Now I'm just really curious about how they got it so far ahead of time. I feel like that was months ago.

MUA often get stuff pre-release for their kits and I know some of them end up selling stuff they won't use on Ebay.  

I'm down for somma this! I already own the naked foundation in shades 2 and 4 (I love it so much that I have two colors now to mix as my skin changes from summer to winter lol) and it's all I use! However this one sounds nice for when I'm going out at night and wanna look extra smooth and sleek.

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 3.53.09 PM.png

Lip comparisons. Excuse my messy application when swatching two side by side...It was awkward to apply lipstick this way (I usually draw an "x" on my cupid's bow and proceed from there, but here I can't draw the x so that completely throws me off!)

UD Wrath on left, Lise Watier Grenadine on right.

Wrath, as I mentioned, is warmer toned and more metallic due to the way it reflects light. The picture actually shows the differences more clearly, IRL I could barely tell the difference. I was contemplating returning Wrath but I love Grenadine so much I would consider keeping Wrath as a slightly different backup!

IMG_8584.JPG

UD Wildfire on left, Lise Watier Pomme Cannelle on right. 

On the other hand, the differences between the two are more apparent IRL than in this photo! Wildfire is more distinctly orange and I would say it's an orange-coral on my lips, where as Pomme Cannelle is more of a pink-coral. 

IMG_8585.JPG

UD Hitch Hike on left, NARS Jane on right.

When swatched on my hand and arm, these two were very similar: Hitch Hike a tiny bit more pink/red than Jane. On my lips the difference was much more obvious. Keep!

IMG_8589.JPG

UD Crisis on left, Bite Rosewood on right.

Again, on my hand these two swatched very similarly. On the lips the difference was much more apparent. Crisis is clearly more purple and dark compared to Rosewood.

IMG_8590.JPG

And finally, a single lip swatch for Amulet. I swatched next to MAC Odyssey in my previous post but they were clearly different. I don't currently have anything like it in my collection. It's a very cool metallic plummy brown!

IMG_8593 (1).JPG

Amulet is beautiful!!!

My Vice lipsticks came in today along with the promo sampler! These were the only ones that initially caught my eye but after receiving the promo sampler I'm thinking there may be a few more that I'll have to get!

IMG_8571.JPG

When I first swatched these, they were a little disappointing; Not because they weren't gorgeous and not because the texture of these weren't awesome, but because I seemed to have dupes for these already in my stash!

IMG_8573.JPG

Top to bottom, and each row left to right:

Lise Watier Gala, UD Wildfire, Lise Watier Pomme Cannelle

KvD Adora, UD Wrath, Lise Watier Grenadine

NARS Jane, UD Hitch Hike, KvD Chula

(bottom rows in next pic)

IMG_8575.JPG

Top: Bite custom purple (From Lip Lab)

Middle L-R: UD Crisis, Bite Rosewood

Bottom L-R: UD Amulet, MAC Odyssey

IMG_8576.JPG

L-R: UD Wrath, LW Grenadine, UD Wildfire, LW Pomme Cannelle

IMG_8574.JPG

I'd say Wrath is warmer and sheerer than Grenadine and Wildfire is more orange and opaque than Pomme Cannelle, which is pinkier/more coral and lighter. 

Forgot one photo. The orientation is completely messed up, and I'm not sure if it'll show up correctly on everyone's screen so I will note order staring from the furthest away from that shadow on my arm:

UD Crisis, Bite Rosewood, NARS Jane, UD Hitch Hike (and then the shadow)

IMG_8581.JPG

Swatches! Will be available in July! I thought it was coming out this fall.

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 12.21.43 PM.png

My bank account is scared!!!!  I want this & Kat Von D's new palette, and both are coming out in July 😛 lol

Yesssssss!!! I'm going to LIVE for this! How on earth am I surviving now without it! Urban Decay is killing it this season with this, the Alice, the Vice lipsticks; the highlighters and bronzes... my bank account hates me! I love bright, shimmery, and metallic shadows so this is right up my alley! Will be reaching for this a lot!

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 9.12.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-12 at 9.12.23 AM.png

testing