Alice purple.jpg

UD (dot) com Exclusive shades that I own and can swatch for people:

Spoiler
Revolution lipstick: Gash, Protest, Matte Carnal
Revolution gloss: Gash, Shadowheart
Blush: Satisfy
Other: Gash nail polish

Re: Urban Decay Thread!

I almost ordering thinking oh they have paypal. But 2 colors i want are sephora exclusive. And if i got 2 (1 which i wasnt sure id want  right away) that  still wouldn't be enough for free snh anyway. 

@aviscardi if you sign up for their rewards program, it's always free shipping 🙂

Yes. It's the only way to get access by signing up. For some reason it wasn't showing up earlier so I assumed it was some kind of fine print against early access lol. I just ordered hitch hike and ravenswood. I like that they have free returns 

hex = mine now. 🙂

although, i wish wildfire was gonna be available on the ud website. got a little sad when i couldn't find it. that's okay, i'm not supposed to be buying anything lol.

coming back for wildfire, shame, 1993, and one of those weird purples, for sure.

I got Ex-Girlfriend and Wrong Number. I want Whip when it comes to Sephora

excited I had $20 UD rewards so I got 2 lipsticks for $15 😄

I allllmost got Wrong Number! Can't wait to see it on you!

I love Ex-Girlfriend (when it was part of the Gwen collection), good choice!

I didn't get an invite, but was able to order by logging into my junkies account. I ordered Criminal and Hitch Hike.

Hitch Hike is in my cart....eeep, I shouldn't, but I really want to.

I knew Hitch Hike would be a safe color for me to order- one that I could love. After comparing the UD swatch, Temptalia's swatch and viewing it in the youtube video I knew it was a winner- so, so pretty. So hard to choose!

DEFINITELY hard to choose.  I have watched several swatch videos and read all of Temptalia's reviews, and I finally decided that the one I was most into was Hitch Hike.  I just caved and ordered it, along with one of their new brushes.  I really shouldn't have, but at least I had a $10 kickback reward.

Just got an email as well! So many choices and so unprepared to choose...

Yes i got one 🙂

I got one too!

I got Unicorn (of course LOL) What did you ladies get?

I didn't buy any yet. Shocker I know lol but I don't really know which one I want yet -_- Soooo many options!!!

Anonymous Insider

IMG_20160530_104209.jpg

Hey there beauties!!  Urban Decay released their Pro line items.  Personally I'm interested in the bag that's holding the brushes!!

On the brush holder:  ME TOO!  I struggle to find a good way to transport my brushes when I travel, and this looks like the most promising option I've seen in a long while.  I'm far less enthusiastic about everything else, but I am curious to get a look at them.

@Harpier82 A couple years ago I won a contest on Phyrra's website for a handmade travel brush roll. The maker is an Etsy seller (asoftblackstar). I LOVE it and am planning on buying a second. The roll has a ton of different sized openings, and my brushes always look perfect when I get to my destination.

THANKS!  I will definitely look that up.  I'm always shopping for makeup travel gear... unfortunately.

Anonymous Insider

Exactly!  I love UD but some of the prices are a little ridiculous.  One of the brushes I think is $50!! 

4 Replies
testing